Toribash
Natejas

The Dynamite that never went boom- I don't have much to say about it, the opener was rather generic, and you didn't look like you were controlling what your tori did, more or less just having him go for hits, instead of putting style into it. Try relaxing more and working on your flow.

Falcon Pawnch- No. Just no.

When the sky begins to fall- I don't like it. Your opener could have been good, but you made it weird with your extended abs. You lose a lot of momentum with it, and you never really kept much flow. Your first hit was good, but it was awkward to watch.

So, you have a LONG way to go before reapplying, and I hope you understand that. If you haven't already, make a replay thread on the forums, and just have people watch and comment, you will see big improvements, and have some ormo members watch them, PM them sometimes, they don't bite(Unless you like it like that, than by all means, go right ahead.) No for now.

------------------------------

oranganeh

I want someone else, that does realism/parkour to do these. PM oblivion or someone of the sort. I'm not qualified to judge something I don't do very well. Although, if I had to put my rating out their, it would be a No, they aren't mind boggling.

------------------------------

biocrack14

KO- Very well exucuted, I enjoyed watching it. Some of the hits were rather off and weird, but overall it wasn't a eye sore to watch.

Caramel Guide- Generic opener for something like that, and I expected what you did to happen. A little messy on parts, and a bit of twitching, but really it wasn't half bad.

The chosen- You twitched A LOT during this replay. I don't like it, and after seeing what you had in the last too, I was extremely disapointed on what happened.

Change your last replay with something else. I'm on the fence on what you got going on, but I don't want to say no from your last replay. Change it out with a newly made replay. I'll say yes or no from that.

I rushed what I was doing, feel free to PM me if you want a more in-depth CnC of why you didn't make it.
ok.. uf,here is the replay... its a Pseudo-split cap, cuz, even if is a 3 boom with the head and the arms, is still a split cap?...
Attached Files
!Bio - Messing Around.rpl (208.1 KB, 20 views)
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
So, meh another try to join ORMO.. All replays are madmans , spin start and imaillandiwantkill are old, jump i finished today. All my replays lost cuz my disc damaged :< Hope you like my replays.
Attached Files
!kol - Imaillandiwantkill.rpl (153.9 KB, 14 views)
!kol - Jump.rpl (123.1 KB, 16 views)
!kol - Spin start.rpl (358.1 KB, 9 views)
ImaillandyouknowwhatImean: Grab hits are horrible. Don't do them, they're unprofessional.

Jump: This one was cool. I liked the destruction.

Spin start: That one was stiff. Single DMs are only cool in combination with a massive boom afterwards. The style wasn't cool.

You're close but not ready yet. Keep it up and it'll be alright!

For detailled CnC, PM me.
Second application. Didn't necessarily get good at skeeting, and I'll need some actual help on it. But I'm working on adding realism and style into my replays, as much as I can.

Counter spiked: Looking for some CnC and advice on how to add a skeet in there.

Feilong: If there are any tricking recruiters here, I'd love to hear their opinion on this one.

Iconic Fool: Not too proud of this one, but it's the only other recent replay I have. Gunna need some major CnC on this one.

Asking this again(And if I haven't, please make sure to hear this one): If you could, please try to find the time to check on my replay thread. It's tiring hearing the same thing over again without any real help. All I normally get on my thread are opinions, so I can never improve. Very few people actually try to help me.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- Counter Spiked.rpl (348.0 KB, 14 views)
!Tamakuu- T- FeiLong Final.rpl (179.3 KB, 12 views)
!Tamakuu- M- Iconic Fool.rpl (289.0 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Marrez; Apr 2, 2012 at 09:18 AM.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by biocrack14 View Post
ok.. uf,here is the replay... its a Pseudo-split cap, cuz, even if is a 3 boom with the head and the arms, is still a split cap?...

I can't see much in it, you did a very well job, I loved the transition into the pose, although you twitched your, I think it was, left glute. But, it's so minor I can't say I hate it because of that. Loved the split in general, strong punch. What the heck, welcome to ormo
haha, thank you so much hacks, i'll do my best on this org.
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
k you need more replay, ill give you more replay
Attached Files
oranganeh style.rpl (133.9 KB, 10 views)
oranganeh123.rpl (137.1 KB, 7 views)
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3