Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by asdguy View Post
Hi Nitro,Im 11 years old and love games and sports im a grappler in toribash and i play basket ball and starting baseball next week.
I alos love music (1) im a funny person and have a great personality im not good at alot of things and that might get me rejected but you have to (2) give me a chance because if you do you wont regret it i promise you can even ask my old clan (3) (NYAA,TGS,Haunted,EmberRoman)I have 2 infactions for useless threads but nothing else im good at replay making but it just wont look realistic im getting help with thatif you need me to do anything else just ask and if i dont know how to do it i'll learn such as art replays ect. I hope you like my app well gl in clan leauge btw :3

I'm going to try to do a new bit of things with application. I will number off the problems in your application from one to whatever number I end up at, and make footnotes for it.
1. That's probably not true, because from what I've seen so far your personality seems a bit dull and washed up to me.
2. Oh, but I think I will regret it because you've give me plenty of reasons to regret even looking at your application.
3. Something tells me you're most likely lying about being in Team Girl Scouts, because I doubt you have the aptitude to be accepted.

And now for extra notes:

1. The application was poorly formatted, and simple spacing mistakes were absolutely everywhere. And, you can't even seem to use apostrophes in a simple compound word such as I'm.
2. You talk about being good at replay making, but you didn't provide any replays, which is odd.
It's a NO from me.

Final verdict will be posted when a sufficient amount of votes have been submitted.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hi Nitro,Im 11 years old and love games and sports im a grappler in toribash and i play basket ball and starting baseball next week.
I alos love music im a funny person and have a great personality im not good at alot of things and that might get me rejected but you have to give me a chance because if you do you wont regret it i promise you can even ask my old clan(NYAA,TGS,Haunted,EmberRoman)I have 2 infactions for useless threads but nothing else im good at replay making but it just wont look realistic im getting help with thatif you need me to do anything else just ask and if i dont know how to do it i'll learn such as art replays ect. I hope you like my app well gl in clan leauge btw :3

Gonna have to agree with Valt here. Your app didn't speak about you. It seemed kind of fake. There's a line between plain lying and selling yourself to Nitro. You crossed to line. No
P.S. Fucking NO will rek everyone
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Nope from me as well. Not a good application, it would take a mere two minutes to write this, and it doesn't really give much valid info.

No.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I alos love music im a funny person and have a great personality im not good at alot of things and that might get me rejected but you have to give me a chance because if you do you wont regret it i promise you can even ask my old clan(NYAA,TGS,Haunted,EmberRoman)I have 2 infactions for useless threads but nothing else im good at replay making but it just wont look realistic im getting help with thatif you need me to do anything else just ask and if i dont know how to do it i'll learn such as art replays ect. I hope you like my app well gl in clan leauge btw :3

so, this application is not much to really talk about... my writing style was better at age 11, i believe you were in nyaa haunted and emberroman... but i don't believe in the tgs bit, i'll ask them myself if you say you really were. onto the next problem. Judging by your application you are not primarily a English speaker (correct me if im wrong) however if english is your first language then, well i don't really know... overall i don't buy your application.
Nope for me.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
so... we are starting second round and managed to get a spot where we don't have to play alpha immediately, however by our 3rd round we will either be playing alpha elite or tint, idk about you guys but i want to at least make it there and show those guys what we got.
-----
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Haha I wouldn't worry too much about that. Way too soon. We could lose our first round! Just focus on Nitro

hey hax, imma stalk you guys when you are playing you have some good competition this year.
Last edited by Day; Jun 9, 2015 at 02:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
DENIED

With the final ratio being (NO ; NEUTRAL ; YES) 4 ; 0 ; 0
If you have any questions about your application, send them to me via a PM.
Last edited by Valterain1; Jun 9, 2015 at 01:41 AM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Day, why are you becoming corn? Stop stalking people and be the day we know.
Get it? ;)
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
ay pho is a real deal situation, don't be dissin pho.