Belt
10th Dan Black Belt

Country
Germany (GMT +1)

Past Clans
Sheep and Reaper

Player Card

Modes
Playing alot Quick Aikido and ABD, but with some practice theres no mode i cant play

About Yourself
Im just an old schooler, who wants a new home (hopefully forever)

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]
Already met alot of you guys ingame, so thats my main reason. Im looking for a active ingame clan not just a forum community.

Future Plans
I have no idea, there is no master plan. Just wanna have some fun with you guys and well... maybe... at the end... im the new leader
Originally Posted by Shakky View Post
Just wanna have some fun with you guys and well... maybe... at the end... im the new leader

Just over my dead body mate

Long time no see Shakky, I'd like to see you more often... here and in-game too bro.
Name: My name is Isaac Elgie (MinerIE)

Belt: I am 10th Dan Black Belt (10882qi)

GMT: BST +-0

Past Clans: [iCoF] (Kicked in co-leaders rage), (Marines) (Left due to bad leader), (Echo) (Died)

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I am not special with any of these skills per say but I can work my way around GIMP and have past experience with Marketing

Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=minerie

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): ---------

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): No-one has recommended this clan to me. As for vouchers, that awaits to be seen.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, Taekkyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Mainly, Iprefer to play aikido based mods such as Aikido and Greykido but I can play pretty much any mod (Apart from kick box)

About Yourself: As said above, I am 13 years of age meaning I am in school Monday - Friday as of September 4th. Toribash is usually the game I play in my free time meaning I can be moderately active both in-game and on forums.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join [eVo] because I think it is a good clan that I can learn a lot from and I have also seen most of you guys in-game and it would be nice to join a good clan that are active.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I do not have any future plans per say but I think I could learn to be a better player if accepted into eVo.

This is a re-application because last time I had not been on toribash for 1 year and now, I have.
Last edited by Miner; Mar 5, 2014 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Edited January 30th, Updating infor (age and belt)
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Just over my dead body mate

Long time no see Shakky, I'd like to see you more often... here and in-game too bro.

Hey Eddy , had alot of work to do and no time for toribash. Try my best to be online as much as possible.
Who me? If so, what was wrong with the app?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name: Liar/Rasmus
Belt:6th dan
GMT:06:00
Past Clans:Vinyl, Reflexz, Silver, NGY.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Uhm... photoshop? Being special at the worst times?

Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...?username=liar

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Rasmus0813

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): ...nobody...

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): ABD, Greykido. Lenshu3, Ninjitsu and wushu (haven't played that in a while) Not much else but parkour, i'm not the best but ive been practicing.

About Yourself: Uhm, i'm a Canadian and i used to just sit around at home and watch youtube videos and anime/hentai all day, i came across toribash videos and decided to dedicate time into it, i know allot of people on here and i respect lots of them.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: i aint that good, but clans have been getting to me, i want a home and eVo seems like its one of the best there is. and no other clan will accept me ;-;

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Continue playing toribash, get better at it and maybe get into being a moderator or some fancy stuff like that.
-----
Replays...
Attached Files
Liar - Whut..rpl (173.1 KB, 5 views)
Ras - IDGAF.rpl (44.0 KB, 5 views)
Ras - The Breakdown.rpl (202.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Liar; Sep 4, 2013 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Uhm... photoshop? Being special at the worst times?

show your Arts please
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution