yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Epicly said ^ I love the comic, it packs some suprises ^_^ I was like "O_o hanz0?" and I lol'd, keep it up!

~Invader CRASH :3
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I don't think it will be Rift 2. The story that I'm making right now isn't the kind that continues after the end. There will be parts where everyone will just start to ask me what the hell are u doing?! why that happened and why is this like that and this thing like that?! Answering to those questions would be like telling the guy that is going to see the SAW for the first time: ''Hey, dude, the one that lays on the ground in pool of blood is the Jigsaw!'' - Thank u veeeeeeery much!
So, keep reading and I will keep drawing. This is for the community, but it's also my child.

EDIT: I could tell u the whole story but the moment after that I would lose my interest to draw it. Surprising you by the twists and turns in the Rift is what makes me work on the comic... That and the finale.

Who said anything about R-I-F-T 2? Also, when you need some work of mine, ask please (PLEASEEEE!!! YOU HAVE TO NEED ME!!!)

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
what I meant was copyright infringement.

Im not selling it though
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by mksaxena View Post
this set is better than his previous one...
but i wanna see this ingame!

LIAR!! He didn't have a previous set ¬¬
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post
can III?

O.O... Traitor. (Private joke, don't worrie GUYS... You can worrie Joanna ^^)
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
what I meant was copyright infringement.

This is a game... I'm not having any... Any... What is the fucking word? Oh!! PROFIT!! Any profit!! That's seem's... Normal O.O

#TribeOn