Toribash
Yeah sure. But first do you want me to make a skeet in the middle of a replay or an actual skeet replay in the beginning with both hands then pose?
Lololerz

Blood- I simply loved your opener. But I was disappointed with what you made of it, and the fact I've seen that opener somewhere before. I wouldn't say it was the best replay ever, but it sure was in-fact better than most I've seen from random players else where. You did a lot of random movements trying to pose near the end, and it ruined a lot of your flow. Your back-kick as your last hit only got 1 dismemberment and back-kicks should only be used if you can get 3 or more dismemberments(in my opinion anyways).

You'll regret it- I don't have much to say about it actually. You really didn't look like you knew what you were doing most of the replay honestly. You were extremely stiff through out the replay and you jerked a lot of the time. Always extended knee's aren't that good. You also had a spare 400 frames to do something. You could have pulled something out with the force of the gravity and the head coming doing, such as a cool as skeet with head to body, coming in with more dismemberments. But, I was extremely disappointed after watching that, after the first replay.

Surf- You hit your head in the replay. It was a little messy after that. You also grabbed when you decapped. Never EVER grab for a decap(unless your skeeting and it's neccassary), it just looks like you couldn't get it. If you can't get it with a regular punch, change it up and try to get it regularly. But I hated the fact your knee's were always on hold. It made it looks sloppy in my opinion. But the opener in this was pretty good, it took a loooong time for you to do something, which honestly isn't that good. If it was great replay after the long opener it would have been worth it, but it wasn't that good. So the wait shouldn't be there, and you could have done more with it.

Overall, you know what your doing, and that's a step in the right direction. But, you do a lot of random movements on the worst part and you ruin flow A LOT while trying to pose. It should come natural and you shouldn't have to do something totally different from what your already doing when trying to pose. Work on your movements and flow for now. It's a No for now. Try again next time (;

---------------------

keoni109

Runkido- Really good replay imo, it was smooth and you got some power behind it. Your movements after the second hit to the pose was a little off, but I think you could have done a little bit more with it, it didn't stand out. Oh, and your hand hit the ground right after the opener, it ruined some momentum you could have had.

Ultimate Frenzy 4- Really good replay! I simply loved it. You still could have fixed the opener, you foot slid on the ground, and it still stopped a lot of momentum. Also your last boom, it was a little off honestly. It doesn't really go with the replay much. And ground impact decap? Some work. Some don't. That didn't really do it for me.

Split Decap- Generic opener, sloppy second hit. It's all I can say really. I didn't exactly like how you came about it, and how you decided to contract second leg after the hit. It made it look sloppy and less force than it really had.

So, overall your a replay maker, and I really enjoyed watching them, but it felt in-complete right now. Only 1 replay made me go wow. And I think you know which one that was, PM me if you have any questions about what replay that was, or if I wasn't clear enough on the CnC. It's a No for now. I think your almost their, you just need a few more adjustments from where your standing now. Come back in a few weeks after you've made some new replays. PM me also if you have some other questions before you reapply, and I'll help you out. Your close.

If I missed anyone, it's because I couldn't tell if someone already commented on your replays. So just re-post once again, or link me to your post, and I'll do them as well.
Well here's the skeet replay you wanted. I found an old skeet replay and made a new one not sure if it's good enough for you. But I really do hope it is.

After Life is the new one. Intention is the old one.
Attached Files
KenGee- After Life.rpl (272.2 KB, 21 views)
KenGee- Intention.rpl (209.0 KB, 15 views)
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
Hi y'all
I'm natejas (clearly) and I would like to join ORMO
I would like to join because I think I would be a decent addition to the bunch (Not being cocky)
And I think my Madmans are missing one DM but I can fix that if needed
Class M - The dynamite that never went boom is named that because I didn't get a boom shot at all ;-;

There ye' go.
Attached Files
Class M - Falcon Pawnch.rpl (110.5 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
hey guys i want join ormo this is my replay
Attached Files
Parkour City oranganeh 1.rpl (267.8 KB, 9 views)
Parkour city1.rpl (249.3 KB, 6 views)
parkour oranganeh.rpl (349.9 KB, 6 views)
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
ok, i will be applying for this, hmm..

First: Boomhits (my especiality)

Second: Booms and a Skeet

And Third: A little of Manip and a Split Cap.
Attached Files
!Class C - KO.rpl (401.1 KB, 14 views)
!Bio - R - Caramel Guide.rpl (190.5 KB, 11 views)
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"