Toribash
It comes with experience. I mean a lot of things feel like total common sense to me now after playing for so long.

Is there a malz/ww wrecking your shit? Buy a QSS.

Build MAGIC resist against MAGIC heavy teams. (I dont fucking care if you're rammus or malphite and you have a passive that makes your armor turn to deeps, fuck you)

etc
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
That suspension thing is probably you leaving too many games.

Annie won't be nerfed, I think, just fixed.
Anivia won't be changed, she's in a very good position right now (viable, strong and balanced).

Cho'Gath is definitely a strong champion, but nowhere near OP. He has a strange role in the sense that he's a tank without any decent initiation. He doesn't do much damage either late-game, he's just unkillable. Ignore and leave to kill last. For sheer damage, he only has his ultimate. The rest is just a sad burst with a semi-long cooldown. Vorpal Spikes also hurts if he has some attack speed, but he'll be squishier if he invests in it. Also Boots of Swiftness is kinda bad for almost everyone. The other boots are too good to not take.

If people build tanky AP like they would say nunu, then cho'gath does begin to hurt. Remember his Q, E, and W are all AoE. He can also single target burst like a mother. Most people see OMG 900 HP FROM FEAST MUST BUILD 6 WARMOGS, but instead you should abuse the free tankiness (like think poppy passive) and just build AP.

Also cho is impossible to get out of lane, he can free farm all day.

I remember playing xin zhao and laning against cho.. we both tried to harass each other but we'd heal up after every minion wave. We just gave up on harassing each other and only farmed. We each finished with like 150 CS by 20 minutes but his team was getting raped mid, bot, and jungle, so they surrendered.

Was amusing
Last edited by 2worlds; Aug 8, 2011 at 07:49 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I'm trying to choose between shaco and urgot.
I've tried urgot before, but I've never tried shaco and everybody keeps telling me that he's good. Today is like the 50th time that people have told me to try out shaco, but I don't really believe them.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Shaco:
> Requires some training to play
> Is annoying
> Lots of people consider him useless and up
> He doesn't really fit well into meta-game
> People have no idea how to counter him
> He can try to win game alone through ganks and splitpush

Urgot:
> Requires some training to play
> Makes enemies cry tears of sweat and blood every time they see him
> People have no idea how to counter him
> He can fit into the meta-game
> He can try to win game alone through complete annihilation of his lane and then ganking while being super fed

Urgot is my main and I can tell you he is strong and ugly.

Also shaco and urgot have totally different playstyles, you should get an idea of what they both feel like.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I'm trying to choose between shaco and urgot.
I've tried urgot before, but I've never tried shaco and everybody keeps telling me that he's good. Today is like the 50th time that people have told me to try out shaco, but I don't really believe them.

Shaco is pretty buggy at the moment (mostly jib bugs, I think), and is only (only) viable if you jungle. Urgot slaps serious shit early game. I'd buy Urgot, unless you're good at jungling and enjoy being an obnoxious prick.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
So could anyone suggest a good Shaco build?
Is he better AP or AD

AD, and even so he is quite useless if he doesn't get fed. easy counterable jungle too

if you're not jungling, play someone else unless you're pubstomping