Toribash
Having a foot in your ass is never pleasant, I could hastily do it next time I'm on the pc but you'd probably be better off doing it yourself :P.
Also college next Thursday, wewt
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Instead of questioning the depths of hell thing, I'm just going to smile and nod assuming it's a normal thing.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Since I left my parents' house, I call it hell, and that's where I've been for awhile, so there's that.
I'll try to make your head by Monday because I expect to be extremely busy and I have another request from a few weeks back that I've completely ignored that I have to do as well. I'll keep you updated, though, and let you know if it'll take longer than that.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Just a quick update; junior003 and NinjaSmurf are on the verge of being kicked out of the clan for inactivity. They're both about 2 months inactive. This is just a reminder/warning that if you go inactive without telling us what's up, you will get kicked after 3 months. That's plenty of time to let us know what's up.

Of course, though, if something drastic happens that keeps you from the game and you tell me about it (no details needed), you can re-apply to [elite] for acceptance. However, your new application will be judged without bias, so if it's a bad application, you'll be denied.

END OF PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
yes indeed I have looked through our members and have realized that we seem to have so many and I looked through the chat and only seen like 4 or 5 have been posting so I'm not trying to tell you how to run your clan but I am suggesting you get rid of some people because most people don't like clans with 100 members who only have 7 active members