Toribash
Probably local moderator. If you want the "lowest" of the colored staff, there isn't really one. If you want a hierarchy it would probably go Market Squad/Clan Moderators/Gamemasters -> Super Moderators -> Administrators =/> Ninja
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
What's the job of a Game Master? Moderate while in-game?

yeah, also hosting all kind of in-game events (tourneys, victory tourneys, bets), forum events, server sitting, dealing with duel scams and so on.
retired
And...if I would like to apply to be a GameMaster, what would I have to do? Or which requirements should I meet?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Why admins don't put on my report 'Fraud' something like 'Action to be taken: Transfer toricredits from scammer to Bird because he send money and now he is without 100$ but scammer is just banned for ever and he's still keeping bird's toricredits on it.
Can't understand, i think that toribash admins just don't want to make victims of scammers to win in all cases but in this case i lost 100$, scammer is happy and i'm with nothing, why? i showed a lot of proof, there is evidence scammer is banned but why i'm not refunded yet ?
Originally Posted by hampa
if you are so stupid that you buy toricredits of some russian hacker we won't refund your TC.

Try buying from the official store next time.

The amount of proof or evidence does not matter. You know you had it coming when you bought the tc from a hacker. To simply put it out and rephrase what many others already said, you will not be refunded. Hampa already made his statement regarding your refunding which is above but if you want to discuss it again, join #support.
Last edited by Hero; Nov 22, 2012 at 04:45 PM.