Ranking
Frosted789's Clan Application
Name: Frosted789
Belt: Blue
GMT: GMT -5
Past Clans: None.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I guess you could say I'm a jack of all trades. I have experience in some things but I'm not a master.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I have not had any. This is my only one.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): I have absolutely no recommendations considering this clan is greatly set up and run.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I am mostly good at Aikido, TaekKyon, Judo, but I am willing to be good at more if possible.

About Yourself: I'm 13, I'm pretty good at Toribash but not a master. I am also willing to learn all there is to know.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join [eVo] because I have heard it is a fantastic clan. I also think I am up to it.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Learn new skills, and get some TC and higher belts along the way.
Last edited by Frosted789; Aug 16, 2013 at 02:48 AM. Reason: One word scentances.
Ehhh, you should get some more experience in playing Toribash and understanding everything before you actually think of applying here.

It's a no, sorry.
Feel free to come back and apply when you think you're ready.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): The only special skills that i have are events and soon to be Mod making once i get into it.

examples?
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Originally Posted by otavio3D View Post
examples?

Well, currently im working on an event which uses a custom mod which ill made where they are playing aikido in the air as such(i havent thought much about this)
-----
Guys, sorry about wasting you time, ive had some time to think about it and and i have reconsidered my application.
Last edited by Goose; Aug 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hey there, my name is Lucas and i'm 13 years old. I am a black belt and my gmt is 6. My past clans were [e], (Apti), and [Obey]. I always wanted to join [eVo] because the people are so nice, funny, and really good too!... I just never had the nerve to make an app. xD My special skills would be replay making. Some mods I would be good at would be aikido, boxing, ABD, and spar/parkour mods. In this clan I would like to accomplish one of my greatest goals in this is and that is to join a really advanced and mature clan, and this would be it. Well, for my future plans I would like to become a video editor for toribash! Thanks for reading my app and talk to you all later!
Attached Images
thebeats.jpg (13.9 KB, 5 views)