Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The Giggle Box
I had the idea to create a thread for everyone to post outlandish, funny, and ridiculous pictures, videos, vines,gifs, anything that genuinely crack everyone up and make people laugh. so, if anyone likes the idea post some stuff! ill get things started.

My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
1.I dont have Skype.

2.I have no alts but if I made one it would be 3nd3r.

3.I like any food made of cow or pig.I love jokes.(the more jokes i tell the better I play toribash)I have a dad from Portugal and a mom from Cape Verde. (dont bring up my dad he died when i was young)I have an older sister who is obsessed with boy bands(no lie ._.)and I am a boy.I just moved so I dont have any friends in my neighborhood.

4.I want to join to see what being in a clan is like.I know Qubic from betting servers and I like the name :3 .

5.I like Toribash because it is a fun game that can make time fly.Ive never been in a clan before and I am not on the forums a lot but I can if I need to.

6.PURPLE!! <3 (tip.if you do ^27 before you talk in game it comes out purple!)

7. I would just like to say i would really appreciate it if you guys let me join.

8.Give him/her CUPCAKES!

.9 I dont know what that is. ._.

10.myself and be reborn like a PHOENIX!

11.A quilt/blanket!

12.I must obey you if I want to be in the clan so yes.
-----
that was my first post!
Last edited by 3nd3rhunt3r; Jun 19, 2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Absolute NO. I cant stand you kid. I've played with you many times and i frankly want to kill myself with a dull butter knife every time you talk. NO. NO NO NO
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.