Toribash
HEY you took my replay! xD
-----
that was a bad idea lol if u read the rules like i did xD they dont like people who copy moves lol
Last edited by IDecapHead; Feb 13, 2011 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was beautiful XaruS, I am inspired. I have also been tired of this “wait and see” attitude. I believe we need new members, I don’t know why everyone is looking for the best of the best. We will make them into the best. That is the way it used to be. If they really suck, I will kick them out myself. As for the people who are not around anymore I will make a thread giving them a chance to prove they are still with us. However, I will not kick anyone without kickass’s approval.

P.S. IDecapHead, it is great if you have a good landing, but If you are showing me single player replays I want you to rip that guy to shreads or take his head away from him, no more just hitting him. Show me some MP improv gold and you might get my attention.
Originally Posted by IDecapHead View Post
HEY you took my replay! xD
-----
that was a bad idea lol if u read the rules like i did xD they dont like people who copy moves lol

sorry :X
-----
MP
Attached Files
drwille-derp pose.rpl (38.5 KB, 11 views)
drwille-u got ownd 3.rpl (66.6 KB, 9 views)
drwille-yo bitch tarlan 2.rpl (65.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by drwille; Feb 14, 2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
Maybe we would be better off actively looking for members than waiting for people to apply to us- an invite only policy works pretty well for a lot of clans.
i would like to join your clan if i could
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
Hello may i please join this clan i heard this was a great clan and i am A relax all fighter and i am a brownbelt When can you guys test me to see if i am ready to join...RELAX ALL ?
Here it is
So, i read carefully the requirements and i would like to make clear that i dont have tons of TC's, dont have fukin awsome textures, I'm only black belt, dont have tons of posts, but i have skills and I don't brag about them, i often play toribash so everyone can easily find me, and of course im really interested in joining RA, if i got accepted I'll frequently join in rooms where members come together, AND im actually willing to best my skills in wushu, therefore, if anyone have patience to teach me ill take it. I'm not american so i hope everything is spelled correctly, here's some of my replays i rly hope u guys like them :B, i would be very gratefull if i got accepted. I'm waitin an answer.

My major achievement so far is 'Violence perfected' (everyone have it |:|... )

I have only 1 artwork, its not that awsome but i think it will count.

*''Ruim'' is not instagib .-.*
Attached Images
Art1 (640x411).jpg (44.7 KB, 21 views)
Attached Files
headpass1.rpl (157.4 KB, 14 views)
liquefiz.rpl (250.4 KB, 10 views)
lollol.rpl (120.3 KB, 9 views)
ruim.rpl (145.4 KB, 13 views)
escape.rpl (43.9 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Sidvicious; Feb 21, 2011 at 01:17 AM.
okey..i actually like u .nice replays, the text is ok.guys what were we waiting for s here
here s a YES from me,
LoL
I agree with XaruS, but I am a little worried about your low posts, we are looking for people who are going to be active on fourms. However, I do like your replays and the art work is very good.