Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

http://images.challonge.com/ClamLeague2015.png

Looks like we are already in 2nd round. From my point of view the round 2 looks easy for us, the clans that we can fight agains seems to easy but we can't tell that from now so. Also we have like 2 weeks to plan our matches since we have to wait for them.

@Also, add me to all the mods in the doc expecting leshu, i just hate that mod. Nobody will beat me in judofrac, greykido or erthtk2 or however it is named.
when we get to top 8 we'll be fighting alpha unless they lose out of nowhere.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
So. That means we have around a week to practice.
Pull on your big boy panties, shits gonna go down.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Haha I wouldn't worry too much about that. Way too soon. We could lose our first round! Just focus on Nitro
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Goodluck to Alpha though. May we both advance far!
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Hi Nitro,Im 11 years old and love games and sports im a grappler in toribash and i play basket ball and starting baseball next week.
I alos love music im a funny person and have a great personality im not good at alot of things and that might get me rejected but you have to give me a chance because if you do you wont regret it i promise you can even ask my old clan(NYAA,TGS,Haunted,EmberRoman)I have 2 infactions for useless threads but nothing else im good at replay making but it just wont look realistic im getting help with thatif you need me to do anything else just ask and if i dont know how to do it i'll learn such as art replays ect. I hope you like my app well gl in clan leauge btw :3
Im back....... so yeah