Toribash
Originally Posted by Proxxiss View Post
Although it's not good that two of the clan's members dislike me. D:

The amount of memes I could use to describe the level of obviousness in the quoted above post... I'll start with: YOU DON'T SAY?

Also Fluffs, I do have to tell you to stay on topic/go to wibbles with stuff like that too often, don't I?
Not that my own post is so damn on-topic, though. Wanna go have a party in Wibbles?
That is, unless I collapse of exhaustion because of heavy cancer treatment.
Last edited by crazylars; Mar 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM.
Congratulations Proxiss! Techincally you're the first member to survive the trial process.

I believe now that Prox is a member of our clan, we should treat him that way!
HEy
I love and hate all of you.

Congradulations Prox', welcome to to the clan! Don't worry about the chainsaw. Limbs grow back. At least mine do.
And I'm still not sure if full membership involves getting my limbs dismembered by a chainsaw. :/

I'll infect you with my cancer. Good luck.
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
..;__;
I'm pretty sure you can atleast tell us a couple thongs about yourself. D:
But besides that, this guy looks decent but I sorta want to get to know him better.
>Trial

I just now noticed this.
-----
I accept, thank you for the trial week, and I'll try to post as much as possible on the forums, but one question: do you guys use IRC? Because if so, I'll be active in there too.

Oh, and about this IRC thing, even if we don't really use IRC, I at least am on MSN pretty much 24/7. Dubs and Lars are also usually pretty much online all day. I'm also on Skype pretty much 24/7.
Last edited by Brubert; Mar 29, 2012 at 05:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Good, now get yourself a good Windows Phone 7 instead of that horrible thing! :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3