Toribash
sounds good to me xD
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Name : Rob
Username : CkyToH
Belt : 10th Dan Black Belt
Who invited me : Gamer4200
Past Clans : [Aeon] [Extreme]
Past Infractions :
May 11, 2010
01:59 PM Expired 2 Ignoring rules

May 24, 2009
03:53 PM Expired 4 Blatant spam

Any Alternate Accounts : Demonkiller is my old account from the days where i was young and very immature. I will happily admit the background check on that account will not come up clear but i admit where i make mistakes.I don't ever use this alternate account.

Any useful skills : As of yet none i am currently teaching my self how to use Sony Vegas and i am also practising on making textures.

About myself (For Personality Pack) : I am i dedicated person to the task given to me in hand, i am kind to players of any skill level and i am generous. I am from London England and i am active on Toribash both in-game and on the forum when ever i am free to do so. i am an easy going person who is mature but knows when the times right to have fun and act immature.

Skills (For Skills Team) : I have no highly useful skills as of now but i am currently learning how to do video editing and skinning for Toribash.

Just in case any of the personal details like age need to be checked over i have included my Facebook link : http://www.facebook.com/MiniFletch. As of now i have no replays saved, i had to reformat my laptop this week due to a heavy corruption in my windows files but i am happy to take a in game trial as and when your ready. and i will get on making some new replays a.s.a.p

~This is my application for secret
~Signed CkyToH(Rob)

The replay iv uploaded may be me losing but it was on Aikido Bobbleheads thought i would try it and was happy with how it looked if the heads were not as big i may have succeeded.
Attached Files
CkyToH1.rpl (38.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by CkyToH; Sep 10, 2011 at 05:00 PM.
You dont have to give your FB so if you want you can take it off xD not asking you to but just in case you dont want it up =)

Thanks for being honest about your alt, I'm in the background check but tbh not sure how to handle your case (I'm still new to this) so we;re going to handle your case a bit dif then normal our BG check pro is on vacation and I want to wait for him for that so I would ask the other teams to test you so that as soon as he gets back we can give you an answer.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
Name : Rob
Username : CkyToH
Belt : 10th Dan Black Belt
Who invited me : Gamer4200
Past Clans : [Aeon] [Extreme]
Past Infractions :

Any Alternate Accounts : Demonkiller is my old account from the days where i was young and very immature. I will happily admit the background check on that account will not come up clear but i admit where i make mistakes.I don't ever use this alternate account.

Any useful skills : As of yet none i am currently teaching my self how to use Sony Vegas and i am also practising on making textures.

About myself (For Personality Pack) : I am i dedicated person to the task given to me in hand, i am kind to players of any skill level and i am generous. I am from London England and i am active on Toribash both in-game and on the forum when ever i am free to do so. i am an easy going person who is mature but knows when the times right to have fun and act immature.

Skills (For Skills Team) : I have no highly useful skills as of now but i am currently learning how to do video editing and skinning for Toribash.

Just in case any of the personal details like age need to be checked over i have included my Facebook link : http://www.facebook.com/MiniFletch. As of now i have no replays saved, i had to reformat my this week due to a heavy corruption in my windows files but i am happy to take a in game trial as and when your ready. and i will get on making some new replays a.s.a.p

~This is my application for secret
~Signed CkyToH(Rob)

A well written app, quite rare these days. If at all possible, I would like to meet with you in-game sometime.

Originally Posted by Hitfygaya View Post
name:farendy(hitfygaya)
username:hitfygaya
belt:brown belt

Requirements:
2nd Dan Black belt - 50 posts
Good job, Update.

Very nice app, quite well written. I was surprised that we would get another application such as this one.

Cky, [insert failed 1:00AM reading here].

One replay would suffice. It doesn't have to be an SP, just do a replay of you fighting MP. You don't have to win said fight. Thanks.
Last edited by Shift; Sep 10, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Lol Hiyfygaya go read the first page :/ And CkyToh i would like to test you ingame :/ when do you think you have time?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
thankyou guys i shall get a replay today and also i will sit in the secret Irc so im easy to find
-edit ; also i dont mind my facebook being on here to be hounest
take me on a test fight when ever your ready as i said im going to be in the irc so just come in and ask me. also iv just added a replay
Last edited by CkyToH; Sep 10, 2011 at 05:09 PM.