Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It looks like it would have worked anyway. So yah.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Name:Richie
GMT:What ever time it is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvainia? Its says the GMT now is 10:08?
Belt :Brown, I win most of the game i play.
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity:Everyday
More About Yourself:You guys are really nice from what I've seen on your fourms and I think you guys would be the best people/clan for me.I'm a simple, down to earth dude wether online or in real-life and a pretty damn good artist and left my recent clan DaF wich was just a very unactive clan and I know this clan looks a little unactive, but I think we can make Doxa what it was again!
Last edited by RICKMO118; May 3, 2010 at 12:20 AM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
It didn't. Look at the way the cards are landing in my hand in the first photo, then look at the way they are landing in my hand in the second photo. See if you can spot the difference.

The sound I herd in the first photo, was a slithering of cards neatly in to my hands.
The second photo I herd the edges of half the cards tapping the cards I had caught, and then a pitter patter of cards landing on the floor.
It's dead bro.
Doxa is no more.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Oh, I see now.
Still, pretty impressive.
Yes I learnt a few things from his vid.

But I still cant do it exactly like him, he gets all his cards evenly spaced and slowly stretching out evenly. With the cards accelerating the entire time, I just cant figure it out.
Last edited by Fish; May 3, 2010 at 11:46 PM.