Toribash
can i join
Hi my name is troy i'm a black male i live in new york i sell some drugs to yall iwamt to know if i can join. i forgot im 15 and send me a pm if i can join . I want to join crks for some reasons. I can see that your clan is very much a good clan, seeing as you got official pretty fast (judging time from creation of clan to official) so that would mean you fullfilled all of the "passive" requirements of becoming official dang fast.

Other reason will be explained in this section. Who do I know in Crooks?
Well I know the founder/leader, Xastle from Beta. He is a nice guy, altough I newer tought of him as a leader of a clan. And look now, he made and lead a clan to official in meer 2 months. You are good xastle, you are good buddy.

I dont really know other people, maybe m´bamb from the Toricraft server, but noone else really. If Morals is still in the clan then I know Morals aswell.

Ok I hate this question. What can you bring to Crooks? Well I can bring drugs if you want.

I can offer humor nobody other than some close friends will understand, I can bring a sociely awkward person (altough not on forums) and somebody who you will love to hate and vice versa (in short, I will be the cause of your mood swings)! Also, who doesnt want to have a duck on the table?
Forgiveness Should Sound Like; Screaming And Then Silence.
(sparrer) (clan Dark Brethren) (always number 1)
(any questions pm me)
Originally Posted by ILavender View Post
Hi every one, im Lavender, im 19, and also a black belt. I am relatively close to becoming a 2nd dan black belt. I believe that I am good at boxshu, wushu, abd, and sadly judo. I have been in a few clans since i began Toribash. My first clan was Monks. I didnt like the monks as they were boring freaks. So i joined pause. I became the leader of pause, and then i went away for awhile, noticing my clan is dead.so then i left Pause to join my friend, Dodix's clan, Nothar. I became the 2nd highest rank there and got kicked cause a guy on the clan lied to dodix and yeah, i went to Athens. They were actually kind of the best clan i been in for awhile. So i kinda wanted another clan after my friend, Reliks wanted to change clans. So now im here. Writing this app now.im sorry, i dont have replays. My gmt is -8. I never was banned, or infractured nor will ever plan on it. I really do hope this was good enough to join Obey. Ive heard good things about it. Byee.

Making replays is super quick.
If you don't have replays, why not just make one or two for the application ;u
PM me with any and all questions
Sorry if i didnt get the right ones lol i forgot what they were called. Sadly.
Last edited by Wednesday; Feb 24, 2023 at 07:09 AM.
I found God.
Intro:
Hello, My name is Mohamad, I'm a 13 year old , from a small Country called Lebanon, I spend most of my time either at home playing video games or at school . I'm very active on both In game and on the forums.My Gmt is 2:00+

Me:
As i said , I am 13 Years old .I live in Lebanon ,[Beirut].I am in Grade 8 . I Am Good in All Science Category , Also am Good in Sports , i like playing Football and I am an Expert .I Live with my Dad , Mom , and me , i have 2 canary birds ..The male Called Koko and the female called koke .I Had Before 1 canary female i liked the most , but unforitnaly ;-; she died in before chrismtas eve about 2 days . Moreover , I like NomoreRoominHell and Toribash ..those are my favorite Games i play the most .

Games /Gaming Experience :
Umm.. I Have Steam . As i Said i play normoreroominhell and toribash , I Used to play Counter Strike 1.6 ,I was on top3 list , i was an expert in it ,I played about 6-5 years , but i am bored from playing it :/ .Yea I am 3rd Dan black in Toribash , I Am skilled , Thank God .I Like to encourage people , I Respect Others .And I Obey the Rules.

Why Obey:
Obey Membres Are cool . They Are a Respectful Membres , i never Saw Somone abusing any one . Moreover , All the members Are Skilled Experts .And they all Act As a Family , So thats my app . I Hope Everyone enjoyed my App .I Like to join This Family <3 .It Would be an Honor to join [Obey]..Thank You and have a Good Day ;)

Umm..dont now how to post replays here but i can send it thought skype [DomDoDm 60]
Last edited by DomDoDm60; Feb 8, 2015 at 06:25 PM.
Roses are red
Yo! My name is George, 17 years old, i'm student, beginner-programmer, playing from 2010, but there were some years when i didnt play, so i'm playing about 3-4 years. Dont like to speak on the forum, but if you want to play with me, i will be pleased. I'm not super fighter (may be ) My favourite mods are: aikido, ABD, lenshu. I'm bad businessman, so i never have money cause i'm loosing them on bets (. I live in Árimea and here is GMT+3.0 like in Moscow. So, this application was made cause Hattersin said that i'm 5th dan + 60% winrate and I'm not in clan
|~~Peeps under this post will have +1 to aikido skill~~|
Hi I would really love to be in Obey, this clan seems to have to most elite members of toribash and everyone is really nice, I would really enjoy to be part of that.
My name is Justin I am fifteen, I have a slight stuttering problem that likes to pop up whenever it wants. I also enjoy playing Toribash due to the fact that it's about skill not rank or items, and for the most part they have a decent community.
Talents i can offer: My skill at fighting and I am an event hoster(mostly betting servers).

Shortly before I worked on writing this app. I was in Light on my alt and they were warring Wapow the score was 8-2 they let me fight until the war ended the war ended with 10-9 we lost, but I consider it a win.
In most of the betting servers I have hosted lately I get 100k+ from rakes and I can efficiently run servers by myself.

P.S. I will be taking web design and digital media courses next school year so maybe I can be of benefit through that? also
Additional Information:Name: Justin
GMT: -6
Attached Files
Best fight ever.rpl (82.0 KB, 5 views)
Decap turned save.rpl (52.2 KB, 2 views)
Foot decap.rpl (66.2 KB, 2 views)
REKKKKU.rpl (90.2 KB, 2 views)
OHHHHHH.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by DomDoDm60 View Post
It Would be an Honor to join [Orgin].

I am sorry, I know I shouldn't be posting here.
I just... I couldn't resist...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Intro:
Hello, My name is Mohamad, I'm a 13 year old , from a small Country called Lebanon, I spend most of my time either at home playing video games or at school . I'm very active on both In game and on the forums.My Gmt is 2:00+

Me:
As i said , I am 13 Years old .I live in Lebanon ,[Beirut].I am in Grade 8 . I Am Good in All Science Category , Also am Good in Sports , i like playing Football and I am an Expert .I Live with my Dad , Mom , and me , i have 2 canary birds ..The male Called Koko and the female called koke .I Had Before 1 canary female i liked the most , but unforitnaly ;-; she died in before chrismtas eve about 2 days . Moreover , I like NomoreRoominHell and Toribash ..those are my favorite Games i play the most .

Umm.. I Have Steam . As i Said i play normoreroominhell and toribash , I Used to play Counter Strike 1.6 ,I was on top3 list , i was an expert in it ,I played about 6-5 years , but i am bored from playing it :/ .Yea I am 3rd Dan black in Toribash , I Am skilled , Thank God .I Like to encourage people , I Respect Others .And I Obey the Rules.

Why Obey:
Obey Membres Are cool . They Are a Respectful Membres , i never Saw Somone abusing any one . Moreover , All the members Are Skilled Experts .And they all Act As a Family , So thats my app . I Hope Everyone enjoyed my App .I Like to join This Family <3 .It Would be an Honor to join [Obey]..Thank You and have a Good Day ;)

Umm..dont now how to post replays here but i can send it thought skype [DomDoDm 60]

Sorry for the invade.

This is just a copy and pasted application that was posted on our recruitment thread by him about 3 weeks ago, and some added words here and there.

Intro:
Hello, My name is Mohamad, I'm a 13 year old , from a small Country called Lebanon, I spend most of my time either at home playing video games or at school . I'm very active on both In game and on the forums.

Me:

Why Orgin:
Orgin Membres Are cool . They Are a Respectful Membres , i never Saw Somone abusing any one . Moreover , All the members Are Skilled Experts .And they all Act As a Family , So thats my app . I Hope Everyone enjoyed my App .I Like to join This Family <3 .It Would be an Honor to join [ Orgin ] ..Thank You and have a Good Day ;)

^^^^ Posted on our recruitment thread.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker