3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Toodle-oo.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I did and it didn't show up for ages, but now it's fine.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Nice,i like the name Crux :>

Ima get mine changed to Joka when i get 100k, care to lend me it? ;oooo
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
Nice,i like the name Crux :>

Ima get mine changed to Joka when i get 100k, care to lend me it? ;oooo

Sounds like a good name to change to, just hope nobody sees this and takes that name.
New name is far better than 2Bash. As he said, bash is far too common, and having numbers in your name can imply the whole 'nub' thing. Crux is simple and stylish, which is perfect. Also will be an easy name to remember, as it seems to click nicely in the head.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
Metrox Dont Worry <3 MAybe it was love but at our ages love isn't Real, I gihly doubt you would go through with marrying her. On the otherhand Theres plenty More girls out thereit shouldnt be too hard to find another for yah :3

I demand to know what you're smoking bro. Love is very real at our age, and I know quite a few people who I can guarantee will be with each other for years to come.

Love can be found at nearly any time, although little kids are obviously excluded from this. The reason why it rarely ever goes through onto later years with marriage and such, is normally because either or both of the two aren't prepared to devote so much into keeping the relationship going through the hard times.

Originally Posted by Hanz
I have no experience with girls whatsoever. Good luck recovering, bro.

No offense bro, but I laughed SO hard at that. Not the fact that its true or anything, but how bluntly you stated it for no apparent reason. <3

Anyway, back to the main topic at hand. Your girl moving so far way sounds horrific. I know that if that were to happen to me I would be bawling for days. But hey, life has it's reasons, nothing is without purpose. If you two are truly meant to be together, then life will take it's course. Otherwise, and this is far more likely, you had your experiences and they most likely changed both of you in some way. Take what you've learned from this relationship and use it to improve upon your life and a possible future relationship. I do caution you not to rush into another one though. After break-ups one tends to make rash decisions.
Last edited by Rott; Oct 15, 2009 at 08:17 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3rd Dan bro
10/11/09 - vs Decap - Lost
Ironically I won the 3 games previous, and then it gets to the one I want a screenshot of, and look at that!

So yeah, I was 2nd dan for around 8 months and am proud to say that I've finally overcome that point. Only 17,000 games until Custom Belt!

Feel free to congratulate, discuss my enormous static belt time, or whatever. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]