Ranking
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Well she's getting nerfed next patch anyway. People have been abusing the double damage bug on tibbers for 2 patches in a row anyway

The WAT? Oh thank god I haven't seen that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by KENJEE View Post
Anyone already have the Monkey King yet?

Like half the people on this thread had the monkey king the day he came out.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Well she's getting nerfed next patch anyway. People have been abusing the double damage bug on tibbers for 2 patches in a row anyway

Wait, what? How did that bug work?
EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkZ2r5KLgNc?
Last edited by fat0ninja; Aug 7, 2011 at 05:02 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Same double damage bug can also happen with morde's e and someone else. It has to do with some lag that blah blah blah blah basically riot sucks
Well, maybe i just found a bug in-game, idk...
Like, i played some games, without dc or anything, and on the end of a game i got the message "you were suspended until August 07 because you left a game". This made me angry. That was like, 25 hours ago. So I tried to log in, because my friend said that was a 24h ban, but now the message changed to "you were suspended until August 08 because you left a game" when i try to log in!

---

Aw, annie will be nerfed? Damn, i just started playing with her... she's very good! And even without knowing the double damage bug, i was getting good kdr. (Now that she will be nerfed, lets just hope for a update on Anivia, wich i pretend to buy soon... maybe changing her spell Crystalize to a spell like Corki's Valkyrie... but maybe she would get very strong...)

---

Another thing, don't you guys think that Cho'Gath is OP? All Cho'Gaths i saw on game got like 11/0/11 or something near. After level 6 he gets OP, because of Feast. Rupture is a pain, big area, good range, and slowing them. Feral Scream... silenced, so no running*. And if you're about to kill him, he uses a Rupture on you and on minions next to you and here comes he's 10000000 life back... Only champion i saw beating him was Anivia, on a area where there wasn't any minions (me playing on friend account xD)

* I mean, no skills for helping you to run. And because i always see Cho'Gaths using Boots of Swiftness, hard to run...
Last edited by TheNine99; Aug 7, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
Proud member of [Essence]
That suspension thing is probably you leaving too many games.

Annie won't be nerfed, I think, just fixed.
Anivia won't be changed, she's in a very good position right now (viable, strong and balanced).

Cho'Gath is definitely a strong champion, but nowhere near OP. He has a strange role in the sense that he's a tank without any decent initiation. He doesn't do much damage either late-game, he's just unkillable. Ignore and leave to kill last. For sheer damage, he only has his ultimate. The rest is just a sad burst with a semi-long cooldown. Vorpal Spikes also hurts if he has some attack speed, but he'll be squishier if he invests in it. Also Boots of Swiftness is kinda bad for almost everyone. The other boots are too good to not take.
Does anybody use mobafire for any good builds? I've tried using some for Xin Zhao, but they don't seem to be any good, because I haven't been doing good with them.
Will it make me a noob if I don't follow builds? There was this game where I didn't follow a build, (I never do, but this one was weird) and a guy called me a noob for not following a build. I usually (almost never) don't follow builds, I just get boots and 3 pots in the beginning and buy whatever I think will help me the most mid-late game.
Do any of you guys do this also?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Does anybody use mobafire for any good builds? I've tried using some for Xin Zhao, but they don't seem to be any good, because I haven't been doing good with them.

Mobafire rarely has any good builds, but I've heard of their collab with CLG making pro guides section, it might be worth checking out. If you want a good site for guides, go for solomid.net. Featured guides are written by very experienced players and overall the site is best resource for champion guides.

Will it make me a noob if I don't follow builds?

No, not following builds will make you pro. You are supposed to know yourself what items do you need. The guides should be used for giving you an idea of what to build.
The other thing are troll builds tho.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I seem to bad with the not following things though. I seem to buy the wrong things in the right category. Is there some kind of tutorial that can tell you what to buy in most situations? :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.