Toribash
Nationality: british
Belt: black
Preferred Mods: aikido,mushu,judo
Old Clans:energy
Why do you want to join?: i want to join urban because i wanted to join before but i was not good enough and now i am
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: judo,mushu and a little bit of aikido
Other Qualities: i love to cheer<3 i like going to the mall and i can really help people when there sad or just need help, and im really funny

note:replays might not be as good cause i dont save replays alot but i inproved
Attached Files
split kick.rpl (38.2 KB, 4 views)
awesome.rpl (54.5 KB, 5 views)
beast mode!.rpl (46.1 KB, 6 views)
beast.rpl (73.6 KB, 5 views)
Heyy eyCoco

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why is that lemon having it's period?

dunno paint offers poor choice of basic colours

Originally Posted by leilak View Post
youre not really 13 right?

don't tell anyone i'm really 9 tho (18 actually if you mean to ask my age)
Last edited by leyz; Aug 4, 2013 at 08:06 AM.
Originally Posted by SxySNIPER View Post
Nationality: british
Belt: black
Preferred Mods: aikido,mushu,judo
Old Clans:energy
Why do you want to join?: i want to join urban because i wanted to join before but i was not good enough and now i am
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: judo,mushu and a little bit of aikido
Other Qualities: i love to cheer<3 i like going to the mall and i can really help people when there sad or just need help, and im really funny

note:replays might not be as good cause i dont save replays alot but i inproved

No thanks. Sorry.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Nationality: Brazil
Belt: 4 th Dan Black Belt
Preferred Mods: Judo, Mushu, and Abd Xspar and running
Clans of age: more than 1 year and a half
Why you want to join?: The clan is historic also want to do more good story here
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: Several ah know it does not have many hours drawing like getting out to see if any more good head leaves only one more strange is try and try and q will matter that will improve
Other qualities: quality is my'm cool What do enjoy doing and always happy with life and new friends that we get by
You'll need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred examples below)
We do not accept replays made ​​in previous accounts. If you made a new account, then make new replays.
Fashion Replay: YourName - ReplayName.rpl
Draw a lemon:

desviei legal.rpl

fsdsdsddsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdadsd.rpl

tijeras diablo.rpl

haha homem gay .rpl

1248828081.jpg
Nationality:South African
Belt:Black Belt
Preferred Mods:Akido
Old Clans:Ice;IcOf;Legend;fallen Angels and maybe about 2 more.
Why do you want to join?:I would really want to join because this team is awesome and ive always wanted to join a great team like this
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?:Well i dont do much but i am a good seller
Other Qualities:I am active in forum and in-game
I could only find one of my replays.
Attached Files
my spar.rpl (555.1 KB, 8 views)

goblen11

Nationality: mexican
Belt:white ( my other account was hacked :/ )
Preferred Mods: judo, aikido, wushu and parkour some times :I
Old Clans: none
Why do you want to join?: i want to join bcuz i want to be in a clan and you guys are the best! (i think)
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: i could bring joy and happiness and some other things
Other Qualities: i can split kick uke in half i can dislocate ppls things in mutliplayer most of the time
-----
i olny have 2 rpl sry :/
Attached Files
cool!.rpl (51.8 KB, 5 views)
head rip!!.rpl (54.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by not10thdan; Aug 19, 2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what happens if you get to 10th dan
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Age:11 a few weeks till I'm 12 (don't worry I'm mature).
Nationality:Canadian.
Belt:White (btw my alt is 3rd dan).
Preferred Mods:Mushu, Wushu, Greykido, All the different sparring and parkouring mods.
Old Clans:Well i just created this account, so yeah... i don't have any.
Why do you want to join?: Well i want a pro clan one that's nice to its members yet strict when it comes to rules.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?:Ill mostly be bringing pretty realistic parkours/spars.
Other Qualities:I'm nice and i respect other players I'm also not the kind of guy that starts hopping from servers calling everybody a noob.
You will need to include 3-5 replays.

Ill give you 5.
Replay form: MagnusSol - Application.rpl Application 2.rpl Application 3.rpl Application 4.rpl Application 5.rpl (btw every time Uke moves its me controlling him).
Draw a Lemon: Do i have to?
Last edited by MagnusSol; Aug 31, 2013 at 02:21 PM.