Toribash
Originally Posted by ownya View Post
aakash.. dont joke around, you have super instant ally the moment i make the desc XD

hey i know things are weird between me and secret now but it dosent have to be like that

can i be single allies?

wrong thread
try to go here.
But i warn you. Becoming single allies with secret is crazy hard and we only have tow people who actually managed to do it after we became official.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
ok to clear some things up since people seem to have some trouble with my BG check and I was rushed to get to work this morning (on break now).

I found all that in 5 mins, never before have I found so much in a little amount of time, and he lied about clans he joined extreme in may of this year and just ditched them.

When I get back I will do a 100% BG check if you wish it but after finding that in 5 mins and me being rushed to go to work I posted that and I still believe I made the right choice.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
I found all that in 5 mins, never before have I found so much in a little amount of time,

this can relate to just skill coincidence or luck not real proof in that.

lied about clans he joined extreme in may of this year and just ditched them

we have had and have ppl in the clan now whose done that :wolfeeadlybash:undead21: if you a clan is failing nothing u can do to fix it you leave. I also know how extreme is they add ppl just like that i would've joined too and quit later because it was poop (no offense you are nice ppl)

the black rage issue.

you and wolfe dont and wont ever understand what its like to be called the "N" word i would have raged my ass off. racism has been around far too long and if your gonna be racist then keep your ass out of a diverse community simple as that. i don't blame him also 3 years ago before i made secret i was WORSE then them by far ask aikido for reference.

as for his alt. there aren't any games played on it and one post. so that could be an exception
I myself said I was willing to look past his alt, I have no problems with it, and it's not so much that he left extreme but that he LIED about being in it, he LIED about his alt.

The black rage issue he could have avoided by simply leaving the room. I've had to deal with racism before and the best way to handle it is to just leave. We might not understand the "N" word as much as you claim but dont think cause we're white that we dont know racism.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
I myself said I was willing to look past his alt, I have no problems with it, and it's not so much that he left extreme but that he LIED about being in it, he LIED about his alt.

The black rage issue he could have avoided by simply leaving the room. I've had to deal with racism before and the best way to handle it is to just leave. We might not understand the "N" word as much as you claim but dont think cause we're white that we dont know racism.

alright i love you kingpin but not everyone has the ability to not get into an all caps rage. Why you yourself went berserk when the entire clan voted to change ou power rankings. I could say the same thing "you could have simply gon on IRC or skype with one of the leaders and explained to them. Even if they didnt agree it's their clan and all final decision are up to them"
Everyone makes mistakes.

As for the alt he didnt think it counted as an alt. He made that account purely for that one post so i dont think he know to include it.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"

3 things.

One, he never said he was in Extreme. Doesn't necessarily mean he lied about it, because he didn't say anything. More that it was information left out. Not an equivalent, but it still isn't great.

Two, before I hit three, you may know racism, but it's not easy to completely understand something that you've never experienced directly towards you.

Three, just wanted to get that out of the way, dropping the matter, and going back to ontopic.

No one's mad at you or anything, just wanted to touch on that a little.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
well this was sad weīll miss ya ownya stay around! good luck with new clan
NOW forget all about it and letīs get this show on the road!!!
any new applications?
come on letīs do this guys xDDD
Secret wants you!
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
ok back from work so do you still want me to do a complete BG check or this resolved?
ok back from work so do you still want me to do a complete BG check or this resolved?

I say we just move on from this. Seems like too much drama to me. And I have a troll face avatar :/