Toribash
im not sure. it might be really good camera tricks or it might be real.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Camera tricks. I mean, why is everyone able to capture them ghost things, but the biggest scientists, biologists, and everyone else are not able to catch a glimpse of those?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Guys, how can it be camera tricks? I got this phone like a week ago and just realized how to capture something.
And that green thing... Wehn I was capturing it wasn't there.
And wy did I start to capture? Because I believe our house have been haunted for a long time and this time I heard some strange nosies comming from down stairs.
So I was going to take off my shoes but I heard something from the stairs.
I hurryed up with the camera and got this.
And EJM, Why are we? Actally, we ain't. Theres alot of sciebtists that have seen stuff but they don't tell anyone. Because tyhey don't want the people to be scared.

Real fact there.
M I N I V A N
Wait that was you? Sorry I didn't notice but still, I never believe in those kinda things.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hours i dare u you to see paranormal activity if u watch it u would need to move out from home cuz u would be too scared to sleep there anymore.
Or play amnesia the dark descent and have a full set of bricks lying around your chair >=]
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Actually, I saw the second movie yesterday for the 2nd time.
I've seen all.
Yeah, they are freaky.
And, Im not that scared but when I saw the 2nd movie, I swear I was 3 meters up in the air.

Going to see the 4th when it comes out.
Night time, 3 friends. Wonder what story it will be this time...
Maybe Katies mom that Toby fucked with, maybe there will be a story about her child ages.

Oh, and EJM.
Its a freaking great game!
Love it!
But daym, its scary.
M I N I V A N
Wait you got it? When? Where are you in it now? It's awesome ain't it? Did you get it after I told you guys about it or did you have it before? Why am I asking all these questions?

Oh and, really, I'm curious, may you answer those question? :3
Fagm duck fuck everyone.