Toribash
Name: Steve
Belt: Black rank: (doesnt mean anything for me ) 1k or 2k (My other account is 2nd dan)
GMT: +02:00
Past Clans: Legendary; Sparring Nation; Fr-Death; Critical hit; and a lot of.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I'm verry good in impro/run/parkour, and i cant deal for the market with a lot of dude (i can make textures too)

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Rannane

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I can make any parkour without grabe and realstic, i'm good at all the aikido and at running (only with 10frammes)

About Yourself: I like play all the halo, and BF3

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want do join eVo because it's a realy active clan and i have a good friend here (Mocucha) and last think all the player here aare good (the player who i see)

Thx for read me bye
-----
Ps: sorry for my bad english i'm french
Last edited by -Lucie-; Aug 9, 2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In all honesty from assumption, I don't think I can say you're ready for eVo.
But, that's only from assumptions, and I can't deny someone by personal judgement.

So, may I ask to view a parkour replay that you made yourself?
I would prefer it be a multiplayer replay, but if you only have a single player parkour, sure.

Oop, checked our replay thread. (Psst, you posted your replays in the wrong thread.)
You're pretty alright at running and stuff, but, competitively, nah.

It's a no, sorry.
Last edited by Kiza; Aug 9, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
For anyone who wanted to see my replays and hasn't, I posted several replays within the Pre-evolution board through this account, pur3ville(deadly game, you know the rest)Feel free to call me a hypocrite after reading the post, since I ended up doing what I was trying to avoid, hehe. Anyways, Thanks everyone. -Fancy
Name:Malachi aka D3vil3y3z
Belt 3rd Dan blackbelt
GMT:-7
Past Clans (FLIP)(Beta)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Art

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):None

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):None

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Aikido,Wushu,Judo,Ninjutsu

About Yourself:Well im a very active and laid back player.I truely enjoy learning about this game and i have become very fourm active but thats just a little bit about my self i would love to tell you more but i see you guys alot ingame so i will just talk to you all there lol.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:Well i believe that [eVo] is a very active and creative clan and i enjoy hanging around them and i would love to be apart of the family.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:I wish to learn more about the game of toribash and i also want to find a clan that is well known at active i wish to find family in this clan and a true grasp of a good nice active clan thank you.
Last edited by D3VIL3Y3Z; Aug 23, 2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: posted player card
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
Name: Black

Belt: Blue

GMT: Centeral

Past Clans: [Red](Owner) [Clan] [Tint]

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Video

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): PM me for that

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Wushu, Aikido, TK, ABD, Greykido, Sparring, Lenshu, Brushu, Mushu, Spirit Wrestling. Pretty much any mod incorporating Wushu, Lenshu, or Aikido

About Yourself: Don't look at my belt. Look at my skill. Don't take me lightly. Again, PM me for account. I'm a very skilled player, and win consistantly if I give 100%

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: [eVo] is a VERY elite clan, and is well respected. The members of the clan are extremely talented and skilled, and deserve the recognition they get. I want to join eVo because I believe this clan suits me best, and would love to get to know the people in it, as well as give the clan an even better name for itself.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Boost the clans already extremely respected reputation by consistently winning games, and being a general friend to the community.
1. Why must we PM you for your main account?
There's nothing that should be hidden from us if you are willing to join us.

2. How do we suit you best?

3. Can you do more than just winning?
1. I want anonymity from my old account, not for a specific reason, but I really wouldn't mind telling any important member my main account, so if you would like to know, PM me (:, I will include replays as well.

2: You suit me best because over the years, I've seen the style of play, and I really, really enjoy it. Also, I've played with several [eVo] members (who hasn't), and have grown accustom to the friendly vibe you guys put out.

3: Yes, as you obviously know, just because you win in Toribash, doesn't mean you're good at it, and as I've said before, eVo is very good at Toribash.
I'd prefer you just tell us, and not look so suspicious with it.

But that doesn't mean that we suit you

You still haven't told me what more you can do.

Edit - I got your PM, hello Dmau5.
Last edited by Kiza; Aug 13, 2013 at 06:30 AM.
Sent

You're completely right, I guess there's 1 way to find out

I understand the way a Tori moves in and out. I can adjust and adapt to situations like it's second nature, because it is. Give me a mod to play, and I'll pick it up in 3-5 games tops. I'm extremely friendly, and love the TB community, as well as spread it, and I am prepared to do the same with eVo. Honestly rating myself, I'd give myself a 7-8/10 on SP, I'll throw you some replays. Not only do I adapt to situations to suit myself, I do it to put the other player in as much of a tight situation as possible. If I see a possible dismemberment, I will NOT take it (unlike some players) unless I am gaurenteed to be in a winning position in the next 1-3 turns. I know how to manipulate other players Tori's based on the position I have them grabbed, or snagged on my hands/feet, and not only do I move according to the current turn and ghost, but I set myself to be in the advantage the turn after that, or possibly even 2 turns after that, which is why I am so good at Wushu related mods. If you have anything else you'd like to ask, I'd be more than happy to answer <3
-----
Hi there Kiza
Last edited by BIack; Aug 13, 2013 at 06:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump