Toribash
Not much fan of techno music but 8/10

I love this one. What do you guys think?
Definitely not Josh Lintag
10/10
I mean there are few things that beats one of the best violinists (after Heifetz and Vengerov) playing Paganini. That's always gonna be a 10/10 no matter what.
Really good sound, not too much of a fan of the arrangement, but i guess it pulls in modern people.

On topic of classical music
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
10/10
I mean there are few things that beats one of the best violinists (after Heifetz and Vengerov) playing Paganini. That's always gonna be a 10/10 no matter what.
Really good sound, not too much of a fan of the arrangement, but i guess it pulls in modern people.

On topic of classical music

This is something I would never forget. 10/10
*nostalgia*

I am a big fan of classical music. I never listen to modern music, and if I listened to it, it must've been darn good.
What do you guys think of this one? It's my personal favorite.
8/10. Again, superb violinist, but I dislike what he did to the piece. Especially beacuse he has drums in a slow piece. It kills all the intensity in a slow piece.

Now if we're talking modern classical stuff, this guy is pretty amazing. Posted stuff by him before but his stuff is so good.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
8/10. Again, superb violinist, but I dislike what he did to the piece. Especially beacuse he has drums in a slow piece. It kills all the intensity in a slow piece.

Now if we're talking modern classical stuff, this guy is pretty amazing. Posted stuff by him before but his stuff is so good.

9/10
I totally love the feel and combination of the music.
This is the kind of music I'd love to listen to when I'm alone.

Speaking about modern classical music, here is my favorite, and it inspired me the most.

10/10. That was fantastic, definitely gonna listen more to him.

Also
Originally Posted by GLaD0S
This is something I would never forget. 10/10
*nostalgia*

Not sure if you got the joke or not.

Very... Interesting.
4.20/10

One of Mastodons newest song that will be on their next album:
http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/0...ong-high-road/
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
7/10

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder