Ranking
Originally Posted by shook View Post
He is. :U
Also, we should probably go back to the old free-for-all recruiting mode, since this whole one per week is not working very well.

In which case my sincere apologies, if i contradicted any of what Hacks said, listen to him, he got here first
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
askjdhkjahds

*DEEP BREATH*

I just linked to a thread where it's written in my previous post.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=338486

It'll be updated as new recruiters are added. Don't mind the "CURRENTLY ACTIVE" part, everyone on the list can recruit you at any time.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hello I'm Butler153
I want to re-apply to join ORMO because I think I am a bit better than I used to be

Replays- Splitcap is a replay a worked on trying to do a wallflip and then it got interesting, so then I tried to decap and split, etc..
-The deadly punch-I was messing around after i split someone in multiplayer once (but couldn't save the replay in time) and then i punched him in the face decapitating uke...
Epic Madman-I took a decap that I made and started editing it and then created by first ever madman.. (i do think it could use more fluidity though...)
Attached Files
#Blr - [SP] SplitCap.rpl (96.7 KB, 11 views)
#Btr Class M - Epic Madman.rpl (245.0 KB, 13 views)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Hi y'all
I'm natejas (clearly) and I would like to join ORMO
I would like to join because I think I would be a decent addition to the bunch (Not being cocky)
My last replay is W.I.P
And I think my Madmans are missing one DM but I can fix that if needed
Class M - The dynamite that never went boom is named that because I didn't get a boom shot at all ;-;
Attached Files
Class M - Falcon Pawnch.rpl (110.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Natejas; Mar 27, 2012 at 07:41 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
WIP's will never be good enough for an ORMO app.
Please finish the replay, then edit your post, when that's done, i'll comment on eveyone.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello
Attached Files
Keoni Runkido.rpl (109.8 KB, 6 views)
Keoni Ultimate Frenzy 4.rpl (170.9 KB, 6 views)
Keoni Split Decap.rpl (82.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by keoni109; Mar 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Hello, I would like to join ORMO. I guess I'm better since the last time I apply
Blood - I think it's a madman
You'll regret it - A madman too I think :v
Surf - A split with a decap. And oh, a skeet.
I hope i get accepted
Attached Files
@lol - Blood.rpl (181.5 KB, 8 views)
#lol -M- You'll regret it.rpl (179.2 KB, 6 views)
@lol - Surf.rpl (232.1 KB, 9 views)
~
KenGee:

Nothing much to say. I loved your replays. I would even say that ProjectX was one of the best replays I've ever seen. Just great. Could you show me a skeet replay? I shall decide then.

Butler153:

*sigh* You need to realize that you aren't ORMO material yet. You still have a long way to go.

Splitcap: Your movement looked random. The boom didn't impress me.

Deadly Punch: Pretty average at all. Nothing outstanding and therefore no ORMO material.

Epic Madman: Wasn't so epic. Horrible movement. Too fucking much grab. No booms. No style.

Sorry if I am too harsh but you're surely not ready yet.

Going to continue when I'm on another computer.