Toribash
A "doll" is like...a small human like thing that is often used as a toy.

see, the joke here was "Dollars" to "Doll hairs"
because the sound the same
get it
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Hmmm... i have idea. I think this is kinda stupid but, if anyone could be active moderator of Chess like updates member list etc... i see those haven't been updated in a while, so i was thinking if i could be moderator of Chess, because i'm very active on forums. And also you guys can trust me that i'm not gonna do anything stupid.(this was just idea what came into my head)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by lozker View Post
Hmmm... i have idea. I think this is kinda stupid but, if anyone could be active moderator of Chess like updates member list etc... i see those haven't been updated in a while, so i was thinking if i could be moderator of Chess, because i'm very active on forums. And also you guys can trust me that i'm not gonna do anything stupid.(this was just idea what came into my head)

Sorry friendo.
You're super new, and I really have no idea who you are.
I would update the list, only I have no idea who our allies are or what that even fucking means.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Darker than black is a bit complex but it has a really cool concept.

Pretty much there are these types of humans born called "contractors". They are born with super powers but unique things like being able to stop time for a few seconds or negate gravity. One can even cause peoples internal organs to fail.

However they all have to pay a price for using their powers. After they use their power they have 24 hours to pay their price. One guy can use telekinesis but after he uses his power he has to break two of his fingers as his price every time. They heal instantly after the break but he feels the pain etc. Another girl can stop time for a few seconds but she ages every time she does it, that's her price.

It's really interesting. Oh and the "dolls" are another type of human in the anime. Just different powers.

I suggest you check it out.

P.S/EDIT: One of the characters can sing and cause vibrations that can do serious damage to wherever she directs it but her price is to throw up naturally. So she can't force herself to do it. So she has to pick up bugs and chew them or disgust herself with something. Some of the prices are very odd. (Which keeps things interesting).
Last edited by Rainbowz; Feb 24, 2014 at 04:47 AM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
That's a very well written and informational review.
Thank you for that.

I shall put this on my "To Watch List"

theres like a line of 4 lol
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Space Dandy, Death note, Baskilisk, FMA, and by far my all time favorite: Ghost In The Shell

PS: attack on Titan was horrible. I didn't like it at all
Last edited by RICKMO118; Feb 25, 2014 at 11:39 PM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
I wouldn't call it horrible.
I think it was very well made.
I stopped at episode 20 or so though, I need to finish it sometime.
It isn't the most captivating of all anime, but the visuals are amazon.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider