Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Of course she fucking is. Just think about it man.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
There IS nothing left. Main person has left, people went with him. Anni wanted to go to vibe anyway. Now she can.
I'm prolly just going to quit tb. I don't know anyone in vibe.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I'm just pissed off that so many people are leaving with or because of you going too.
I honestly can't be bothered with this shit. For all I know, anni has probably already applicated for vibe.

Ohk, so now there are only about 4 people left here. Snor and Deathsoldi left along with Oyster, and most people are inactive.
Doxa is practically fucked. Once the left over people find out Oyster has left, they are going to go to.
Congrats bro, you have officially put Doxa over the edge.
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 29, 2010 at 12:40 AM.
Fezch, Doxa was on its last legs. Oyster made a decision to jump ship while it was still above water.
Well, I'm following Oyster.
Fezch, you should join doc man.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

That's what Corey said. he also told me to join vibe. The problem is, I don't know many people in either clan.
Looking through your board, The only person I really talk to is you. D:
I think I might quit.
#doc
#doc
#doc
#doc

join it. doit.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Aspy, bro. I will think about it. But I barely know anyone else there apart from you, so I'd say my chances of getting in are pretty slim.
Anyways, I will be back online tonight.