Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
What's hidden is nothing special anyway.

Anyway will be adding others to skype chat so please point me to where you posted your skype name so I may get it.

My skype is jay.robloxking
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫

Anyway will be adding others to skype chat so please point me to where you posted your skype name so I may get it.

on the Skype thread, ive added all the new people just about.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

my skype name is chaoskid6000
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Lets keep stuff like that out of the Chat guys, not everyone wants to see how desperate you all are or vice versa.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Lets keep stuff like that out of the Chat guys, not everyone wants to see how desperate you all are or vice versa.

yer jay, dont you know that stuff belongs in the skype thread? Jesus...
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
yer jay, dont you know that stuff belongs in the skype thread? Jesus...

Did you not see the Skype thread before I posted here? Bro sorry if this is rude, but I know... I've literally looked at every fucking thread in the origin board (just the first page)
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Did you not see the Skype thread before I posted here? Bro sorry if this is rude, but I know... I've literally looked at every fucking thread in the origin board (just the first page)

lol i was only joking and same, some of the other pages as well but the threads on page 2 and 3 seem dead.
I'm talking about the actual Skype chat that the 'stripping' took place. If you're going to appeal with your desperate side then do it in a private conversation, not in the group chat for everyone to see.
Let Satan guide you
i just wanted to be added to the origin skype. im already in the steam group and i use skype a lot so why not and if i really wanted to see someone strip then with about five key presses on the internet i would be there :3