Toribash
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
answer on what buddy?everyone that's applied will get a answer very soon.

tested for what?

Tested to get into the clan. Yknow, 9 games 3 abd a Aikido 3 wushu, don't think shadowcs1 has done it yet.
(Origin)
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
I feel like I should re-introduce myself

maybe you should for all the new guys.

Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
TuniBoy,
Hope you feel better buddy. The only 2 things I hate about being ill is having a nasty coff and blowing them snots out your nose.

MasterFate,
Lol My mom threatens to take away the computer from me every time my grades go down.

Zeus,

Yeah I try to help people in the IRC now that I don't really play toribash often anymore. The forums actually get to me more now.

oh yeah and shadowcs1, since you said you fought Satan last night, let me see the replays since you have them. Thanks

[Origin] Forever

glad to hear that buddy.
-----
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
oh god c:

i've ben here forever already. Not bad at all buddy.
Last edited by Zeus; Feb 11, 2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Oh yeah guys, I'm working to get back on my YouTube channel soon. Still looking for logos and stuff, but I'll work on my videos at the same time.

If I don't manage to get a YouTube logo and channel art then I might save up for TC.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
We'll I'll try to check up from time to time jut tell me all the things Missed and add me in ps3 if you have one my acc edilynicole I made that name up random but yearly props be more active next week when the test end
YO WHO IS YOU B?
We have a few artist here, try to ask one of them to make you something.
-----
Originally Posted by Volltic View Post
We'll I'll try to check up from time to time jut tell me all the things Missed and add me in ps3 if you have one my acc edilynicole I made that name up random but yearly props be more active next week when the test end

i can add you. I have a ps4 through.
Last edited by Zeus; Feb 11, 2015 at 01:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
We have a few artist here, try to ask one of them to make you something.

I already asked -Demon a couple months ago, but he didn't have what I was looking for.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
oh yeah and shadowcs1, since you said you fought Satan last night, let me see the replays since you have them. Thanks

Attached Files
satannn.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Oh yeah guys, I'm working to get back on my YouTube channel soon. Still looking for logos and stuff, but I'll work on my videos at the same time.

If I don't manage to get a YouTube logo and channel art then I might save up for TC.

I can help you for the art of your channel.
(I'm -Lucie- I got banned 3mounth)