Toribash
Hmm seems ever since I joined origin my friends quit their clans and applied for this 1 like d3noth and ImDna. And there really isn't anything wrong with a break. I can take a 2month break from the game and still be in origin. I'm actually liking the forums more than TORIBASH itself.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I'm on a forced brake since o don't have my computer, but that ends on friday. Omfg I'm going to suck when I get on XD.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I'm on a forced brake since o don't have my computer, but that ends on friday. Omfg I'm going to suck when I get on XD.

feel bad for you bro.
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Hmm seems ever since I joined origin my friends quit their clans and applied for this 1 like d3noth and ImDna. And there really isn't anything wrong with a break. I can take a 2month break from the game and still be in origin. I'm actually liking the forums more than TORIBASH itself.

really? Well im.happy you like the forums now, that we what we try to make you like. I thank your friends applying is interesting as well .

Originally Posted by TuniBoy View Post
I am so ill since saturday I think i have a virus Infection.

ew!
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by TuniBoy View Post
I am so ill since saturday I think i have a virus Infection.

same, i feel like im dying xD
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
oh and shadowcs1, were you tested or naw? if so who

guys pls can i get an answer
-----
looked through the recruitment page, he wasnt. why was he let in? i like him but really, its the rules :\
Last edited by iIluminati; Feb 10, 2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
-----
looked through the recruitment page, he wasnt. why was he let in? i like him but really, its the rules

Ok. So to enter corectly I need to beat you right? or who? I beated Satan last night. I have the reply if you want. But anyway I want to be tested (or not. I play for fun anyway lol)
-----
looked through the recruitment page, he wasnt. why was he let in? i like him but really, its the rules

answer on what buddy?everyone that's applied will get a answer very soon.

Originally Posted by shadowcs1 View Post
Ok. So to enter corectly I need to beat you right? or who? I beated Satan last night. I have the reply if you want. But anyway I want to be tested (or not. I play for fun anyway lol)

tested for what?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
TuniBoy,
Hope you feel better buddy. The only 2 things I hate about being ill is having a nasty coff and blowing them snots out your nose.

MasterFate,
Lol My mom threatens to take away the computer from me every time my grades go down.
Originally Posted by Jay's Mom
If you don't do well in school, I'm gonna take that damn laptop and your phone away

Zeus,

Yeah I try to help people in the IRC now that I don't really play toribash often anymore. The forums actually get to me more now.

oh yeah and shadowcs1, since you said you fought Satan last night, let me see the replays since you have them. Thanks

[Origin] Forever
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫