Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, we should play an mmo and create a clan, but wich mmo? (I may even play allods online if you guys play it).
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Meh, i'll just download it and try it out... You only live once. :/
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Well if you guys turn into allodsfaegs and stop checking in here i'll just go to another clan because my internet can't handle that shit.
I'll still be active on the forums and play some tb, but it would be pretty fun to play another game too...

Upgrade your internet!

/Offtopic/ Gz Cercopes, 666 posts!
Originally Posted by Cercopes View Post
Well if you guys turn into allodsfaegs and stop checking in here i'll just go to another clan because my internet can't handle that shit.

HAHAHAHAHA!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Allods Online
The title says all.

Post your character name in here so we can contact each other in there if you have this game that's.

Mine is Inomatic
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |