Toribash
Originally Posted by chrisabin2 View Post
Guys I want to know what's happening with me and this clan. I pasted applications and got tested by Deak. I would just like to know what's going on

You don't really have to know. If your app gets voted and you get tested by someone, you have to be patient until you get invited.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by chrisabin2 View Post
Guys I want to know what's happening with me and this clan. I pasted applications and got tested by Deak. I would just like to know what's going on

have to go back an see how the forum voting went before I'm able to state how close you are to get in. But yeah just give it time and I'm sure we'll have an answer for you Really soon.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
have to go back an see how the forum voting went before I'm able to state how close you are to get in. But yeah just give it time and I'm sure we'll have an answer for you Really soon.

Thanks for telling me I will be patient also it is really difficult to find you I game because it is earthier at night for me or I am at school so if you don't see me in game all the time that might be why (also my GMT is +8.)
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Well I'm lucky since my mom asked me if I wanted to go out in the snow and I said no so now I got no school. Snow here just doesn't stop coming.
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Well I'm lucky since my mom asked me if I wanted to go out in the snow and I said no so now I got no school. Snow here just doesn't stop coming.

yeah im in Massachusetts, so much snow here. my neighbors table and chairs and grill are completely covered in snow. we have a porch out front but the snow goes like a foot above it lol. needless to say, no school for me
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
yeah im in Massachusetts, so much snow here. my neighbors table and chairs and grill are completely covered in snow. we have a porch out front but the snow goes like a foot above it lol. needless to say, no school for me

Did you hear about how much feet of snow Boston had? They said they had like 5 feet of snow. So they had a lot of snow to take out.
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Did you hear about how much feet of snow Boston had? They said they had like 5 feet of snow. So they had a lot of snow to take out.

yeah lol, theres tons. i went airsofting today, wore full white. 21 kills, 2 deaths.
ppl were like "where the fuck is that guy?" xD another snow day tomorrow is what i hear.
oh and shadowcs1, were you tested or naw? if so who
(Origin)