Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Oh, just so I won't have access to either of the documents.. thanks..

No need to sign up for anything.

Check again.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I can play any mod they want, but sadly this month is the most importan month of the whole 2014-2015 school year. I have 2 important exams on 22 and 24 so and i need to study, but i hope i can make in to help the clan in legue! COUNT ON ME BITCHES!
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I can play any mod they want, but sadly this month is the most importan month of the whole 2014-2015 school year. I have 2 important exams on 22 and 24 so and i need to study, but i hope i can make in to help the clan in legue! COUNT ON ME BITCHES!

Do you know how to spell league?
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Azze is also Foreign. Gtfo Valt D:< Leave my bby alone.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Don't worry I got this.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
So are going to form an ultra elite team like Zack, DJMC, Bercat , Hydra and Justin perhaps? Also I'm incredibly skilled in greykido, but every other mod mentioned I've more or less never even played...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
So are going to form an ultra elite team like Zack, DJMC, Bercat , Hydra and Justin perhaps? Also I'm incredibly skilled in greykido, but every other mod mentioned I've more or less never even played...

Sounds good for Greykido, but the rest of them are pretty shitty in the other mods. xD
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
hello, my name is shadow077. i want to join nitro because... well im not gonna lie like almost everyone else, i just like being in a clan. even though i know thats a not a great reason to join, im still gonna try. for what i can offer, i can do most things well in-game. i dont play akido or abd much but i am good at that and related mods. so i can help out in wars or if for some reason i am needed on the forums i can help there as well.my favorite mod is definitly greykido.im always in public or black belt greykido servers. it's not just that i like it either, im also very good at greykido as of now im at mod rank 116, but on the account that i used to use (shadow077) i got to mod rank 6 . sometimes if greykido servers have alot of people i will go to akido, abd, or kickboxing.
i play everyday. as i mentioned above i will always be in greykido, akido, abd or kickboxing. im not as forum active as in-game, but i do check the forums at least every 1-2 days. i will always respond to a pm, the only time i dont check it is when my notifications dont change. like how i have 6 notifications right now but i know there not from people, i will check when that number changes to 7my toribash experience hasnt been that exciting, i played like everyone else, then waaaaay back in the days of (FC) i was invited by fleshmon, i stayed for awhile but was kicked for inactivity over summer break. then i applied to origin, i worked my way up the ranks and became a recruiter, i did my job, the clan became mostly inactive, i left origin and now here i am. thats the very short version of my toribash experience.
for my real life, if you guys want to know tell me and i will post it separate. tell me what type of replays your looking for and i will post them, i have tons

guys this is only the third app ive had to make so if it doesnt meet your standards please help me make it reach them

-----
there is meant to be spaces inbettween the paragraphs, but i guess it didnt indent...
also if you guys dont like the fact that this account is only a green i can switch back to shadow077 it never got banned or anything i just like this name better
Last edited by Catarax; Jun 7, 2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump