Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So far 0 votes to declare the Clan dead And I understand how some people may feel I am unfit for the position but like GDubs said we have nothing to lose. Worst case scenario Clan dies anyway but that's what's gonna happen too if we don't try. I have my pros and cons but I feel my best quality is shear loyalty :)
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Well, i wish you good luck and everything, but IMHO, what's happening now, is not a temporal crisis. Your clan is simply dying, and you have to face this fact. Remember that you were a really powerfull clan, and many will try to destroy you, so you are not dangerous anymore. I think that even Zenboys leadership skills aren't enough to prevent Fight Club from dying. The only decision you can make right now, is if you preffer a quick and noble death, or a slow and painful one. If i'd be you, i'd know what to do.
Peace.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Still 0 votes to declare it dead.

what poll are you looking at?
Nevermind

But if you guys have the mentality that you're dying when just a few members leave, you won't hold up for much longer.
Last edited by Augans; Sep 16, 2014 at 04:33 PM.
I'm not counting Non-FC Votes so it's currently 0 votes to declare it dead. And this Clan started with 1 member in the beginning, it can restart with 1 member too.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Idk if it's me but it seems that when Dj got banned and kicked from the clan everything went down hill form there...

R.I.P Fight Club