Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Raindz View Post
I mean, in every clan. there can be disagreement. and ofc. some people always end up leaving.

The 3 we lost are indeed, sad. but. guess it's a community for immature people (Not pointing anyone out). Sometime people dont just talk things out, they rather just close their eyes and ignore what you wanna say. wich is REALLY disappointing.

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Yeah. i dislike people who just leave.. without talking to the other members or the leader.
However, i respect his choice.

Now now boys, it's done. Water under the bridge now. Also, to anyone who wants a rank in the clan, PM me or tell me on Skype or here pls
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hey Guys i got some news
yeh shit has happend in the past few days and i have some bad news and good news the good news is can i be your single ally and can ye add me on your skype chat i need to keep in touch because i am leaving TB forver i might play but very very very very very rarely aight this is my final good bye i hope we all still cool and dont forget me peeps
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
Hey Guys i got some news
yeh shit has happend in the past few days and i have some bad news and good news the good news is can i be your single ally and can ye add me on your skype chat i need to keep in touch because i am leaving TB forver i might play but very very very very very rarely aight this is my final good bye i hope we all still cool and dont forget me peeps

May I ask why?
Master of the arcane arts
Goodbye pranit. We will remember you, of course.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Welcome Nico! Enjoy the clan
Whoops, looks like Skype is taking our activity on the forums out ;v
Anyways, I gave Crack the position of war leader, Kratos a recruiter position, and Mage war perms.