Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Bahaha, no. How much for Hampa's textures though? Pls u seem rlly smrt so i h8 to rejct u. I've always had trouble getting into clans as a female, too. Wonder why.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Gonna agree with Qubs for this one, for the reasons stated above.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Aww, it would have been nice to have an intelligent female in the clan. We really need somebody to balance out all of the overwhelming (and slightly pungent) machismo.

However, Qubic's exceptional cross-examination (you'd make a great lawyer bro) really did it in for me.

I'd have to vote NO as well.
-----
Although, in fairness to Matarika, some of Qubic's points were a tad too ... harsh.

1.) On the assumption that she is in fact a young teenage female, there would be nothing wrong (or out of the ordinary even) if she chose to set an older woman (or famous female personality) whom she idolizes as her avatar. Heck, even dudes set their beloved female anime characters as their avvy's.

2.) Being "overenthusiastic and super energetic" can be a problem in itself, but if it was directed at achieving (or was caused by one wanting to achieve) a goal, such as getting into a clan that one really likes, then there's no harm in that. It's actually better than being apathetic or having no "drive" at all, especially in this case.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 18, 2013 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
I think the answer has something to do with the sides and internal angles of an equilateral triangle, but I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that I've encountered this mental exercise before.
fl0w
That would be interesting, if there was something that was similar to this, because I came up with this on the spot. It's a lot less complex than geometric relations between side lengths and angles, though.
Now would be the best time to revive ...

THE STAR WARS DISCUSSION!!!

It's old news for all Star Wars fans that there will be a new movie that's gonna be released in the foreseeable future, and that it will be aptly titled Episode 7.

My question is ... what do you think will be the film's storyline?

Do you think it'll pick off where Episode 6 left off?

Or will it serve as a quasi-"prequel to the prequels"?
fl0w
thank you for your time
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
the person in the pic is my sister jenna, she put that as my profile pic, but i was too lazy to change it
-----
the clan has spoken, so thank you for your time anyway...better luck next time for me :P
im sorry im too energetic, i like to be fun i guess...well ok good luck with your clan guys!
Last edited by matarika; Jun 18, 2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Don't mention it.

I'm sorry it didn't work out with us, but I, for one, suggest that you keep that "giddy" attitude of yours.

Most clans love that. It also kinda serves as a factor in maintaining forum activity too.
fl0w
i dont go by my real name on here. (because people like being so harsh) bye