Toribash
Hi All i'm french ! and I do not speak great English well ( I will use google translation ... )

Name : Jojombella
GMT: +1
My favorite mods: Akido Big Dojo, Judo , BoxMushuV3, xspart and parkours.
I also put you replay I did against OMEGA90

( I is not how to replay then said to me faster and I would put you some replay I did, Thank you and Good Day because I rarely post messages in forums )

Thank you
Last edited by jojombella; Jan 29, 2015 at 07:55 PM.
Originally Posted by jojombella View Post
Hi All i'm french ! and I do not speak great English well ( I will use google translation ... )

Name : Jojombella
GMT: +1
My favorite mods: Akido Big Dojo, Judo , BoxMushuV3, xspart and parkours.
I also put you replay I did against OMEGA90

( I is not how to replay then said to me faster and I would put you some replay I did, Thank you and Good Day because I rarely post messages in forums )

Thank you

Denied.
Originally Posted by S1ade View Post
Name: Artem
GMT: +4
Replays: Unfortunately, I reseted my toribash and all replays were lost. But we could meet each other in game any time you wish!
Competitive game modes: Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, greykido.
Some general stuff about yourself:
So, I live in Russia and I'm studying at the University at the Faculty of Physical Education. Well, I'm doing sport quite well and I'm fond of football! But ofc I have enough free time for my favourite game - Toribash. I joined that wonderful game in April 20 2012 and since then I was successful in almost everything: were dueling much and earning much TC, I also was the leader of Wave clan. So, I think that was the main facts about me and my tori-career. Other stuff you can learn in the course of communicating with me. Thanks for reading!

Read the first post.
Name Jencent
Age 13
GMT
Replays dont know hot to post these sorry
Competitive game modes Mushu,Boxshu
Some general stuff about yourself Im 13 Love this game and am friends wit Hattersin
.::READ DESC::.
yo can i join my name is troy i live in new york im a black belt i just want to know if i can join i like watching yall replays its cool but if i can join send me a pm,oh i almost forgot im good in jousting and mushu and judo dont worry i try to do my best to join this clan i will put money in the bank if i join
(sparrer) (clan Dark Brethren) (always number 1)
(any questions pm me)
Originally Posted by OBLIVEION View Post
yo can i join my name is troy i live in new york im a black belt i just want to know if i can join i like watching yall replays its cool but if i can join send me a pm,oh i almost forgot im good in jousting and mushu and judo dont worry i try to do my best to join this clan i will put money in the bank if i join

Banned twice for trying to guess hampa's password, gg.
Hi guys my name is Hieno and i'm 2 dan blackbelt and i started at Jul 24, 2012 and i had 2 years "break" and now i'm back. Real name is Aki and i'm from Finland im 15 and at 8.8. ill be 16 i would be more than happy to join on Obey. GMT=+2
i'm good on Judofrac, ninjutsu.
Hi every one, im Lavender, im 19, and also a black belt. I am relatively close to becoming a 2nd dan black belt. I believe that I am good at boxshu, wushu, abd, and sadly judo. I have been in a few clans since i began Toribash. My first clan was Monks. I didnt like the monks as they were boring freaks. So i joined pause. I became the leader of pause, and then i went away for awhile, noticing my clan is dead.so then i left Pause to join my friend, Dodix's clan, Nothar. I became the 2nd highest rank there and got kicked cause a guy on the clan lied to dodix and yeah, i went to Athens. They were actually kind of the best clan i been in for awhile. So i kinda wanted another clan after my friend, Reliks wanted to change clans. So now im here. Writing this app now.im sorry, i dont have replays. My gmt is -8. I never was banned, or infractured nor will ever plan on it. I really do hope this was good enough to join Obey. Ive heard good things about it. Byee.
Last edited by Wednesday; Feb 3, 2015 at 02:00 PM.
I found God.