Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Free textures
Post the texures you want other people to use here.

I'll go first.

I dont have enough TC for a texture yet, so here's a head I made. Its the first texture I ever made. It's free to use for everyone, but please give me credit

Attached Files
Robot_head_texture128x128.tga (46.5 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Expl0siv3; Jan 25, 2012 at 08:29 PM.
Well, here are two average type of heads. One is size 512 but they are resized automaticaly and the other is size 128.

I bought this head from Gamer4200 a while back,

Gamer4200 Head

I bought this head a while back from a head request, the artist was filipe and what ever numbers was after his name,

Filipe Head

These heads are now considered "free heads" and they may not be resold for any value. If I find that I see these heads being sold for what ever, I will make sure you get your punishmet. This goes with any "free head" or art posted here, as they are free and cannot be resold.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Akmal, I think maybe a market competition would be cool. If so, I wouldn't mind hosting that.

If not I can be an art judge.

Newbies are hardly interested in marketing because it is a slow process of earning. Beginners prefer 'quick' ways which include art etc.

Added as art judge.
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post

INGAME CLASS.

Hello there, my name is Elvis and I will be your ingame teacher. I handle the mods wushu(and variations), aikido( and variations) and taekkyon. I will be having ingame classes here and there. I want to maintain respect when posting in this board and in my classes. Try to be active. I will drop hints and maybe a few links on places where you can find help. Ask any question here. I will answer if the question is sensible enough.
Note this is for Bleu members ONLY.
My GMT is +0

Application form.
Name:
Mods you want to learn:

The classes will be divided into groups.

Wushu students: sgtfailure

Aikido students: Miha446, garsole1, sgtfailure

Taekkyon students:

If you are still teaching i could help you if you want.
For those of you wondering when events will start, there is a need for activity check so after that, we will execute this.

All seats full, closed.
Send Virtue a pm about becoming a teacher and your fields.
Then maybe you could help me to teach the students.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this