Ranking
I think wukong looks like a pretty good hero, I'm thinking of buying him right after I buy amumu. A lot of people are telling me that he's too underpowered, and I should wait for him to get more powerful, but I don't know all of that stuff. :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Hey guys, just started playing, my name there is TheNine99 too... any tips for a beginner (currently im playing with Ryze on co-op matchs)
Proud member of [Essence]
Originally Posted by TheNine99 View Post
Hey guys, just started playing, my name there is TheNine99 too... any tips for a beginner (currently im playing with Ryze on co-op matchs)

Don't play Co-Op, play normals. It actually makes learning the game worse as you won't have an accurate PvP experience, as the bots are over-aggressive and retarded.
I dunno, I did practice games until like level ~6 or so, and it really helped me out a lot. Dont play co-op, do a custom game and add bots, they're a lot worse than the co-op ones and will help you get a feel for the game because you wont have to worry about getting shat on
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I dunno, I did practice games until like level ~6 or so, and it really helped me out a lot. Dont play co-op, do a custom game and add bots, they're a lot worse than the co-op ones and will help you get a feel for the game because you wont have to worry about getting shat on

In a way, getting shat on is a good thing, if you're a rational and good gamer overall. It urges you to find good solutions (in this case in the form of builds and being weary against certain champions) and fix holes in your game earlier than if you botted it up.
inb4 annies everywhere.

Seriously, just played like 5 games in a row where there was at least 1 annie. Never seen this many before.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well she's getting nerfed next patch anyway. People have been abusing the double damage bug on tibbers for 2 patches in a row anyway