Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

And a lojal companion left.
I've been with you guys since the beginning and end. Now is the time that I left, now is the time that I say farwell.

I hope you may find some love that is left in your hearts that is aimed at me as I've felt lonley and forgotten with you people, I've been the guy that everyone took for granted, the elder that just is with the clan and no one dares to argue with why.

I loved all of you, when I spoke everyone lisned, but now everyone thinks I've gone inactive...no, I just don't have anything wise to tell you guys.

A thread like this is not enough to tell you guys how happy I am for everything, like a forest on this planet, like kirby on steroids, like tigers in a StarTrek show, like cameras in japan, like keys on a keychain, I will always love you.

*kchhhzzt* Freelancer out
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
sorry to hear you leave. have a good time in the future.

Cya
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
one of the bad things with chrome is that you almost cant watch anything on youtube... it doesnt load the vid... then I gotta use explorer or firefox....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Yes, And if I finish the scene it may be in the next activity post!
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3