Toribash
ok...ill go on multiplayer soonbut not quite yet im busy doing other stuff and i will post more replays soon thx for replying to me ;-)
Hey RA, I would like to join because i want to feel like an aspiring member of a clan, my skills aren't polished, but a couple pointers would help me out greatly. I'm not the best out there but maybe soon. *fingers crossed*

Name: Celloman (Call me Cell)
Belt: Blue
GMT: Pacific
Game Activity: 7-Singleplayer 7-Multiplayer 6-Forum

Feel free to contact me,

I Thank You For Your Time,

Celloman

Here are some replays!
Attached Files
Eagle Kick.rpl (30.0 KB, 10 views)
HeleKick.rpl (51.8 KB, 9 views)
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
well celloman.the onyl problem is that u're using hold all..try using relax all..get better.and come back! do impros all the time cause thats how u can develop.

have a nice day
LoL
play in contests and competitions etc to become experienced in your openers/moves as you go on or w/e that would do better than to smack some openers together in sp and keep using them.. play wushu and learn how to be adaptive and creative= effective at the same time..and also listen to xarus :d i didn't see your replays though, but i would probably say the same what he did about them...
But why's the rum gone? :v
hey ive been trying to join for awhile now and i have been on multiplayer alot lately but you still havnt said anything to me =/ i would really like to join..i asked Hxcbbqimo to join and he said to come here and its been a few weeks now
-----
more replays ;-) just so you know i i have full textures and a hand flame ;-)
not really floppy =/ but anyway its kinda cool when do i get one of those clan tags? pls write back thx
-----
more replays ;-) just so you know i i have full textures and a hand flame ;-)
not really floppy =/ but anyway its kinda cool when do i get one of those clan tags? pls write back thx
Attached Files
a oh yeah.rpl (51.9 KB, 12 views)
armless.rpl (58.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by IDecapHead; Feb 7, 2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i like relaxing and i would like to join relax all clan and i think i m pretty great

Name:drwille
Belt: black
GMT: 2+
Game Activity: i m always in forums and making replays
Attached Files
drwille-boomstick.rpl (68.9 KB, 11 views)
drwille-cwall flip lololol.rpl (140.0 KB, 9 views)
drwille-hc smooth 2.rpl (131.4 KB, 17 views)
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
pls let me join =/
ive been trying to join for ages now xD anyway more awesome replays ^^ pls let me join =/ my replays are relax and are kinda good
Attached Files
relax head kick .rpl (36.1 KB, 11 views)
spin chest kick 2.rpl (47.1 KB, 10 views)
idecaphead..i wont say anything until i dont play with u ingame, cause your replays didnt convince me ..tell me the server and the time..ill test u soon as possiblei

drwille.u're in another clan yet :P
LoL
fuuuu. i send here... no answer the to bleu... answer right a way D
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
drwille..i hope ill see u ingame, really liked your last replay how u transformed from hold all to relax all. well lets see the others opinion about u
btw. as i see u joined nov 2008, and u're black belt now, sounds crazy tho..u must be really inactive, interesting situation
Last edited by XaruS; Feb 11, 2011 at 03:56 PM.
LoL