I spelled PWND wrong
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Flowz View Post
Where to start...
Name: Flowz
Reason for application: To be a part of something that will set me out from the rest of the Toribash players.
Reason to except: Although a Blue Belt with -15 games to Brown (Obviously enough ) I have progressed fairly quickly and I have a 50%+ win ratio.
Not too sure if this is a reason to accept me but, [C3] LastGod, is the one who introduced me to Toribash, and, "taught," me how to play. A better way to describe his methods would be, beat the crap out of me then said, "See?" Anyway, he was a Nazi about my grammar, especially in texts, so I guess it helped for this app.
"Applications with poor grammar, punctuation skills and generally no effort put in at all
will be harshly criticized by members of C3 (prime example = Lastgod). "
-Thanks,
Flowz

kthxbai
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
Seriously, I'm flabbergasted at this response.

This makes me feel satisfied...somehow
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«
*cough*
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
You're in, gratz.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Hey guys, just to inform you, I will be leaving tomorrow morning to go out of town. I won't be taking my computer, so any updates on my application won't be read until Saturday evening, so when I don't respond, don't think I forgot about you guys.
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
*cough*

im glad you made a real app and got in fairly like all the rest of the folks here

if you did make one, then id love a link
-----
WELCOME ANYWAYS.

ARARARA
Last edited by Clow; Jul 6, 2011 at 04:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump