Ranking
om nom nom i think i can try again :3

1. 2 Booms
2. 2 Booms again
3. 2dm split + Boom + skeet + boom + skeet :3
Attached Files
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I'm not a recruiter, but I'd just like to give my opinion.

Ganja Farmer: The opener was a bit uninspired, but in my opinion, I kinda liked it, it fits my taste. The kick + punch was nice, but I didn't shit bricks. Maybe if you got the cockblock, I would have loved that kick. The final kick was at a great angle and you did some good arm-leg coordination to get that great boomhit. I loved the pose. But, in my opinion, the big flaw in this replay is that it lacks originality, because I've seen dozens of times before two boomhit replays that looked like that.

Llama in the moon: The opener was quite simple, but allowed you to make a good punch. I really liked the punch, but I think it would look better if you punched like you would in real life, not a slap. The back kick was my favourite part, it was really great. I just though strange that you didn't get one of the glutes. I'm not gonna comment on the pose since you had DQ on.

Positive Energy: I liked the opener, it got you a great amount of momentum to get that kick going. The kick was good, and it even looked better when you managed to link the next one. I really liked it, but it didn't look as good as some of the other kicks you made because it didn't really penetrate into Uke, but still quite good. The skeet was short distance, but I loved it since you got to dismember Uke's hip with it. The final kick was quite destructive but looked a bit akward because Uke's leg wiggled around a bit.
The skeet was kinda useless, but it was ok. The pose was a bit stiff, but it was still a good one.

If I had to say, I'd be kinda on the fence, leaning towards the yes.
Last edited by pusga; Mar 26, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
oh yeah
Sup. Gonna try this Im mainly a -9.82 grav player, not too fond of making replays in

Bigmanip - Manipulation with 1 boom

Keoni RealisticDecap - Decap

Keoni Ultimate Frenzy 4 - Manipulation
Attached Files
Keoni Bigmanip 4.rpl (132.3 KB, 14 views)
Keoni RealisticDecap.rpl (65.7 KB, 13 views)
Keoni Ultimate Frenzy 4.rpl (170.9 KB, 16 views)
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Application
Howdy guys, This is my first attempt at making it into ORMO, and if I don't make it I hope to leave with some useful advice.

Anyways, My first replay: I made it because it seems like the type of replay that is "In style" is just a simple two hit (usually boomhits) replay. (Also yes I realize that the second hit wasn't technically a boomhit)

The second replay: Just a classic madman replay.

Third: This replay was meant to be more precise and less destructive. One of the kicks looks weak because I back'd out of it once I got the DM to avoid being set off balance.
Attached Files
PredatorC - Le Bandwagon SD.rpl (230.0 KB, 14 views)
Team America|7th Dan|
Alright, just a heads up guys, i'm not able to give my say just yet but later today i'll come on and deal with ALL THE APPLICANTS
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
PredatorC:

Le bandwagon SD- It was very destructive, and I love destructive replays don't get me wrong. But, the amount of grab you put into it to get the dismemberments just wasn't looking good. You grabbed when it wasn't needed, and when you did grab, you only got 1-2 DM's. I would hold off on how many grabs you do.

Destructive BehaviorSD- Same with above, you used excessive grabs to get a lot of your dismemberments and it through off the whole replay in general.

The Boys are back in town- You didn't use grab much in this replay, but it also wasn't up to standards. Your movements were a little off on everything, and your hits weren't up to par for some of them. Try working on gaining momentum and controlling it during your movements instead of flailing around.

It's a no for now. Just work on less grabs through your replays and stay stylish with what you do, but not so your flailing around(get control over your tori while playing).

keoni109- It's no for now. Produce more replays like your third one and try re-applying. That one was really good. PM me for more vivid info on why you were rejected.

Aadame5176-

First replay: I simply loved it! I couldn't find much wrong with it. Although, I dislike how you looked after your second boom on the torso. Other than that, their wasn't much to say on it.

Second replay: I loved this also. It's not something you see everyday. That first punch looked a little awkward imo. And with a little adjustment you could have decapped easily. You had the velocity to do it, just the wrong position. And that backkick boom was marvelous. A little stiff to get the last DM on it while you extended the leg, but it wasn't half bad. Wasn't expecting the DQ to be on when you did that, I thought it was nifty.

Third replay- The first kick was really stylish, I loved how you went about that. And the first backkick was awesome, couldn't say much. Although, 2 backkicks in one replay is a little over kill. The second one to the little part on the legs(crotch peice) was uncalled for, you could have easily done something else, and more stylish with it. You ruined the flow going for it. Also the skeet was a nice touch, but unneeded. It also ruined the ending flow of it.

Overall- I love your replays, and you have amazing talent. You have a excessive need to backkick, and although it's nice, theirs a time and place for it all. It's a yes, welcome mate, would be a pleasure to have you here ;)

If I missed anyone, just repost your app! Been afk for a while, but back now!
Not sure if Hack's yes counts... He isn't a recruiter, dunno if he was :s

ANYWAYS.
As promised, here are the actual verdicts as it stands from me, along with a customary rating.
Aadame5176:
#aadame - class M Ganja Farmer.rpl - 1st boom was generic but nice and the 2nd was very nice. Good destruction, flow could be improved but better since your last app. Nice job, there's always going to be a few things to brush up on, such as the bit just after the start. It was generic as i said and you could see the holdiness coming out a tad there but it was much better after the kick.
#aadame - class M llama in the moon 0.o.rpl - Don't really know what to think of this one. The booms are nice, the second one is very good, but it is very holdy. It's subtle but it is very holdy. It presents some severe flow issues.
#aadame - class M Positive Energy.rpl - This is what we like to see! You can boom, you can skeet, you can pose, you can do 2 things at once.
It was a no until the last replay, now it's a yes. Congratulations.

Taco901:
What's with the 4 replays?
#iLucky.rpl - I like the first jump and kick despite your knees grazing on his chest during the spin. I dislike the second punch, it looks weak because you seem to let gravity do all the work. And the little walk looks off. It's hard to get those kinds of replays right, that is to say, high grav booms. A punch more like the one attached is preferred, by me anyway, despite the lesser dm's. I'm sure if worked on long enough you could get more :P
#Simple like my mom.rpl - The wrist dm looked really weird, should try and avoid dming on impact. The starter was pretty generic and the kick was unimpressive im afraid. It looks like the knee was extended to early, which took away power from the kick. Not a fan, sorry, your other one was better.
#MindWave.rpl - That's more like it son! Good flow, starter was different, 1st hit had some serious OUMPH to it.
Overall... i'm gonna say yes.

kennichi89:
Kenni_Action1.rpl - Weird. I'm not really a fan of those backwards starting replays anyway and the first hit looked dragged out. The 2nd looked strained. Then at the end it looks like you moved after the replay has ended? lolwut
Kenni_Action2.rpl - First hit looked weak again then after that it looked kinda meh. There were some points that flowed well, then it stopped for a bit then started up again. I mean, the skeet was alright, they're always easier from underneath and the thigh hit looked like it could've done more.
Kenni_Action3.rpl - Just a few one hits. Not very good, it looked like it could've been so much more but whenever you got momentum you just stopped. I would try again with that replay.
It's a no for now im afraid.

VSauce:
#VSauce - Bayonetta.rpl - It's so nearly there! It has so much potential but it just wasn't quite up to scrath i don't think. Each hit could've been so good but it just... lacked some accuracy. Check out the edit i did of it, i think you just need a little bit more practice.
#VSauce - Crush on You.rpl - Excellent. Much more like it, good power, starter was jittery but flow was ok once you got into it. However, there is some refining to do, i also did an edit of this replay and while the boom is the same amount of dm's i think the hit looks a bit more powerful. I think you just need to work a little longer on your replays, but the basis of an excellent replay is there.
#VSauce - Kill The Demons.rpl - Not much really to say on this one. It's pretty nice... :L
All in all i'm on the fence. You've got the hard work done, it's just a case of sanding off the rough edges. I'll get someone else to take a look at you.

keoni109:
Keoni Bigmanip 4.rpl - i LOVE a good manip. And that's what this was. Despite how many people will tell you not to grab on the first hit of a manip, i still think it looked nice. But yeah, Larfen's reall the authority on manips and he says try not to grab for the first hit, so yeah, try that :P
Keoni RealisticDecap.rpl - Not really realistic and a tad simple for my liking. Not as good as the manip im afraid.
Keoni Ultimate Frenzy 4.rpl - fucking yes man. Don't care about the grab.
You're good, but all i've seen is manips, mind posting something like a madman or something else to help me decide?

Yosup Pred
PredatorC:
PredatorC - Le Bandwagon SD.rpl - So much destruction... : D
PredatorC - Destructive BehaviorSD.rpl - i remember taking a look at this replay when you asked for help with your skeet. It's not one of your best, the destruction wasn't as flowing as your usual replays which made me sad :< But the skeet was nice. I tried to get better and all i ended up doing was getting the hand to grab the glute then them both flying off. Not gonna bother posting it.
PredatorC - The Boys are back in town.rpl - I dunno, the hits seemed a tad weak and stuff. The lax knee kicks never really seem to work. I'm sorry :/
I really want to say yes, because back when i was new you really helped a lot in the decap replay thread, and now i feel like a dick if i say you're not quite ready for ORMO. :s Sorry man, but it's a no, not yet, your replays are great, but not quite there
Attached Files
TACO.rpl (120.1 KB, 12 views)
VSAUCE.rpl (160.0 KB, 11 views)
VSAUCE2.rpl (137.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Erth; Mar 26, 2012 at 05:06 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hey guys. Well this is my second attempt to join Ormo.

Project X- A madman with lots of momentum and speed. Oh and also the opener is made by Tamakuu the rest is by me.

Playin: Manipulation

Bounty Hunter: A split so just mind the split and nothing else. Oh wait wrong replay sorry.

The Betwixt Whore: Clean split got the legs and groin off and then finished off with an elbow to the head.

Well those are my replays for my application.
Attached Files
KenGee- Playin.rpl (224.1 KB, 13 views)
KenGee- Project X.rpl (261.6 KB, 19 views)
KenGee- The Betwixt Whore v2.rpl (109.1 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by KenGee; Mar 26, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Not sure if Hack's yes counts... He isn't a recruiter, dunno if he was :s

He is. :U
Also, we should probably go back to the old free-for-all recruiting mode, since this whole one per week is not working very well.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol