Toribash
I've been to busy to get on irc lately, sorry about that folks. and since college is starting back up, i won't really be active again.

I'll try to post once every day, if not every other day. I don't like being inactive for too long.
Love you guys <3
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I've been to busy to get on irc lately, sorry about that folks. and since college is starting back up, i won't really be active again.

I'll try to post once every day, if not every other day. I don't like being inactive for too long.
Love you guys <3

Don't need to be sorry. We all know that life matters always come first and you're not getting judged only because you haven't appeared in the game in a day, two or more.

Talking about school issues: a hard-working, exams full term has started. Inactivity periods will be more noticeable by the end of January and following 4-5 weeks. Since it's the last year of high-school, it's a very important space of time to guarantee good marks. Not saying I'll be in a state of full inactivity but it will be a big drop for sure.

Also, climbing sucks when you're kinda an acrophobic person.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Time for the daily post.

Hi.

Ok, see you guys tomorrow. :]
always ~
I'm able for gaming/chatting/I dunno, this weekend (pretty much of it).
Yep.

Also, have been pretty deep into drawing lately. Since I was a kid that my drawing skills are a total failure but decided that enough was enough.
I'm learning by myself on how to draw realistic first. Only then I'm planning to move to another style (anime without a doubt).
Stuff isn't good enough yet on my point of view to even expose it to a general audience. But if it ever becomes good, I'm thinking on making a deviantart 4realz and just post dem masterpieces.

edit:
Hey hacks, go check your deviantart comments. :]
Last edited by Hayz; Jan 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM.
always ~