Endurance Onslaught 6.0
r u a girl lol

Like seriously why has nobody asked that yet; Is the question getting old? Or is it just not cool when there is a legitimate chance of the applicant actually being a girl.

I'm going to vote trial solely based on that cool fish answer - no, also for understanding the panda question kinda enough.
Kawai means cute, right? ^^ And why Pandora? I don't want to look cheesy or anything, but your clan caught my eye, since i tried to compare your clan and one called Omega and another one called Secret but they needed belt requirements and i saw that to black belt will take time ^^" but that doesn't mean i won't try, i want to be the last belt, witch is the Master Belt from what i saw...

Also thank you Puffbunny i'll do my best to correct my grammar as much as possible. i haven't spoken or written english for a while now.
I'm a boy acavado ^^" and why are those are the only reasons?
/me takes out her chainsaw threateningly and starts it.
My vote remains at a meh.
Leaning toward a no unless I find something about you that impresses me and or stands out to my interests.
Fuck.
Originally Posted by ShyFace View Post
since i tried to compare your clan and one called Omega and another one called Secret but they needed belt requirements and i saw that to black belt will take time ^^" but that doesn't mean i won't try

You applied for Pandora just because you don't meet the requirements of the other clans yet, after what I understand here.
My vote is a no, based upon this.
Keep the chainsaw to yourself please^^"

the only way i think i can impress you at the moment, is to let you know me.
So.... Hi Pandora my name is Artur, I spend must of my time drawing and listening to music. i enjoy trance like the works of Above & Beyond and such but also rock like My chemical Romance and Black Veil Brides. honestly since I've only joined yesterday, I don't expect to be accepted by literally ANY clan right now. but I will show that I'm an active player and prove that it was worth accepting me. I intend to go far on this game both socialy and skills related. I dress funny (atleast thats what they tell me) I hate phones, an uncontrollable affection for puppies.
Ouh and I'm bi, but I haven't exactly expressed that.
AH NO. AH NONONON.
You should want to join a clan because of it's people. Not because you'll be like, higher in society because you have a clan.
Take my advice, don't join any major clan at the moment.
Oh and your music taste terrifies me.
Especially the Black veil brides part.
Fuck.