Toribash
erro again cerby :3 how yah been?

also beta, enjoy the harsh life of constant heat while being able to eat very little because you're a professional chef.

datsick, macca's cooks stuff now? i thought they just heated the patties up D:
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
all of us are so inactive, yet we still somehow live through it all because we are awesome yo..
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I'm doing some warring vs a new ninjutsu clan going by the name of (JL)!

/jo Ultimatewar ASAP to help me out \o/

Edit:

Alright, I was doing some warring. It was a 1v1 vs goblinmage from (JL) and it ended 10-9 to (JL) on ninjutsu.

Except the war wasn't even going on the whole time, for 19 games... haha...

So warring in ninjutsu vs (JL) again tommorow, if you want to join in please mention

Edit 2:

The time has come! I'm gonna be warring vs JL sometime today.

The other side would prefer to war as a group vs a group though... anyone around?
Last edited by N3WB; Jun 27, 2014 at 08:09 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm around but I have work in like an hour and a halfxD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
guys um I want to join [u] been recently helping [e] get back up and I think I helped them and they are much activ now so its fine...So now I was looking for a family clan not so active so I dont have to check clan so often but I do it alot.Im friends with a couple of people in this clan and they have a good humor and like to laugh.Ive been in this clan befor but was kicked for clan hopping or begging for tc or something but now I dont beg or clan hop..Recently ive been giving away tc to new people now am broke and feel good .I guess thats all I have to say.BYE