9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I don't see why you don't carry on doing what you have been. It's kinda a given that the majority of original members eventually slip from the fold, but that doesn't mean there's anything needing changed within the clan.

Besides, you don't specifically need to be known for something. There's a lot of clans that are like that, for example Urban Unit - they've been official for 2 - 2 1/2 years and sure some of the members have a rep, but the clan itself doesn't really bring anything to mind.

You'll no doubt already have a set of 'ideals', and members are expected to fit within that. Adding more expectations increases the chance of people not fitting, causing internal conflict eventually resulting in a total breakdown. Not something you want happening.

Look at what you do, stick with that even if it's only something that a few members are known for (RIFT, the free texture thing etc) and it'll become something you all were known for. ;)

Your like a fucking Sage dude. That was some Guru wisdom right there

All of the above is true guys. Some of you will stay with Piratez for a long time, whereas others will move on to other things, it happens. All you need to do is just keep up what those of us before have tried to do

Skul: With Urban I think of good in-game players but only because the guys I used to know in Urban where original members and they were great players.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Keep it dude. Also, I liked Kryo, reminded me of cryosleep from the chronicles of riddick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!