Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you would see how he sleeps right now...

Wait...I`ll take a photo..

It isn`t so clear but you should understand what`s inside
Attached Images
Imag000.jpg (99.4 KB, 9 views)
Proud member of [Pandora]
I would be against that, Michstaa. Bkrabbit joined out of his own will, and the leader didn't know what the hell was happening.
Let me see, I had a rabbit, his name was Ace, the girl was Lexi I think, survived for 8 months, died last year. ._.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I heard BKRABBIT has "left" since we're too "inactive" for him. Probably he doesn't know that we have lives :3

Check the DSC of Freeze if you want.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
:3

Wasn't really a big deal, they were alive for about 4 years. Normally any other rabbit would survive for about 5 months or less. So I'm pretty proud of them
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Both died?

I used to have a pet lovebird, got eaten by cats. Then I also had a pup, but it chocked on a large bone. Then I have this dog named Brownie, who died because of old age. Now we have lots of stray cats in our front yard, guess you can count 'em as pets since they're there all the time. Haven't got a name for 'em yet though. I would post pics, but since they're all dead....That's your cue, guys.

Also vladvlad, Core guys can post here if I'm not mistaken =)
I haven't got any pictures of my Rabbits since I was about 10 when I got 'em. And I never really often did take pictures of them, or myself.
RIP ∑
master of the universe