Toribash
4 days no post... why... just why
I'm disappointed

btw; I've meat sipher 'jijin' from German Underground in the beautiful german city Köln. It was an amazing weekend. I'll think about upping some pic's

nobuddie; I dont have luck in games (If you get what I wanna tell you, you are a fuckin genius...)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I was at LAN with some friends and we didn't have any interwebs so it was not my fault...
Was worth every second of being there, most awesome LAN ever, haha.
*interrupts*
sorry to hear that Aika.

Haha flXy! As long as it wasn't utter shit!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
*interrupts*
sorry to hear that Aika.

Haha flXy! As long as it wasn't utter shit!

haha I've got luck in other things than... well nevermind trolol
Originally Posted by flXy View Post
I was at LAN with some friends and we didn't have any interwebs so it was not my fault...
Was worth every second of being there, most awesome LAN ever, haha.

nice to hear that.. our last LAN didn't happend because I don't know :v people prefer playing via internet now a days. They forgot what it means to sit together with friends playing games without cheats
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
I loved good old wc3 towerdefense and heroline lans all night long.

We actually played a lot of Battle Tanks, Shopping Maul and Heroline... we actually wanted to play Angle Arena too, but we only had a shit version of it and as I said before, we didn't have any internet...

EDIT: Also played CS 1.6 wich was pretty epic... and some Unreal Tournament 3 at like 7 o'clock in the morning... no sleeping, hardcore gaming. Anyways, everyone just raged when he was killed, haha. It was probably the most epic LAN I was at.
WC3 TD'S o_o nostalgia'd

Also bumping with c/p-able stuff.

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''