Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thanks Deadpulse. ;)

I'mma be honest, I meet so many people every day, I can't remember you G, sorry! D:

Good luck reviving guys!
Augans and Toxic voted to declare it dead :3 Deduct those votes on the final count k? So far the valid votes scores at Zen-3 Dead-2
-----
Flesh and Azze voted to declare it dead but idk if it should count or not :/
-----
We should probably make it a "FC Only" poll(Sry Flesh & Azze). And no i'm not saying that just to help me win the vote, making it an "FC Only" vote is actually in my opinion what would be best so everyone doesn't vote on it.
-----
Votes 3-0.
-----
It's not their fault we should've specified it was "FC Only" ;)
Last edited by Merc; Sep 15, 2014 at 01:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Zen is right it should be up to the people who are still in FC. It only makes sense for the clan to decide.

And Monkey i listened to your playlist a long time ago and i never got to tell you that i really liked it
-----
Oh and im at school typing this xD
-----
I gtg ill be back on the forums after school :P
-----
Why are people that arent even in the clan voting for the poll, this isn't right. They just want FC dead. If you're not in FC don't vote for the poll, it won't count anyways.
Last edited by GDubs; Sep 15, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
Viraly dont leave you've been in this clan for a while now and you helped get FC where it is today. You cant give up now we've come so far.
Incredibly sorry for the invade but, if my opinion counts, and if so here it is. Ive seen FC grow alot, and personally I think it is time to move on. And even if Zen becomes the leader, how would you know if he is suitable for this position, as in my eyes what Ive heard and seen, he is extremely irresponsible. This may or may not impact FC, but this is only if my opinion counts. Thank you and I wish FC ths best of luck.

~Gamer
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Gamer and everybody else voting for FC to die.

This is my thought, if he ends up being as bad as you guys say he will be, then FC will end up dead. But we at least have to give him a chance because have nothing to lose at this point. So if we give him a chance he could try to revive the clan, but if we dont even let him try then no matter what FC is dead. As I said before we have nothing to lose, just give him a chance guys.