Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I like that^ much gusta
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Well, I was "gold 10" in a game called APB:Reloaded for some of the time I played it, which was the highest "threat" ranking possible to hold, and only about 35 or so people had it. Community was probably about double that of toribash, if I were to take a guess. Ended up quitting when they changed the ranking system, increased lag, and didn't make any attempt to reduce hacking/"aimbotting" in the game. That was probably the game I was most successful in.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

It is not "fet.", and you are only required to state one letter (the space is included, at the end).
yeah for real zandy lets do this. the randy rugrats unite!
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
I can't remember the answer. Does it have something to do with pascal's triangle?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
It was a combination of Scar-H and an Intervention. Depended on the map. Also, my K/D was shit because of my Scar class. FMJ and Stopping Power make for a two-bullet kill. As a result, I would only shoot two at a time, which usually resulted in my death if one missed.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
1.dont have skype

2. No alternate accounts

3. im emily, yes, yes i'm a girl. Im a gamer. Im as loyal as can be! i defend my fellow friends/clan members. I don't get accepted to many clans, (because i'm female) but i'm persistent! I will not give up. Which happens to be another one of my traits. I never give up on myself or a friend. Other then that. I like to hang and have a good time. Im not a trouble maker. I like to make peace and keep a clan flowing and having fun! I'm good under pressure. Im 15 years old and if you don't except me then its ok! i'll keep trying with others

4. i want to join oblivion, because you guys look like a family. not some army or a strict brotherhood. a family. and i love that about a clan. you fight, and stick up for family members and if im excepted then, thats exactly what i would do. lol

5. This is my 3rd year on toribash. my first year i trained on Free-play. On my second year i messed around on multi-player and advanced 4 belts in one night. Then this year im more active on the forum also. Im pretty much active in-game and on the forum maybe 4-7 days a week. Mostly in the afternoon and night.

6. red and blue

7. uhhh, hmmm well when i get in my "game mode" i like to have fun. lol usually at night im a little energetic lol. in the afternoon im a little tired. and a little talent i have video editing. So if you guys need any help in clan advertisement via Youtube then i'm your girl. i can do trailers, promos, and any of that so im very techy with that area. haha lol

8. i'd go rambo and break everything till im free to turn the lights on and save him. lol rawr :3

9. lawful good

10. i'd kill myself. and as i die i'd be all like. "For you, our children, our brothers, and sisters, and for the vast and wonderful world that gave us life. and keeps us guessing. You have my endless affection, resqiescat in pace" -ezio style lol....then i'd die

11. Blaaanket lol

12. "Im WILLING! to do everything you tell me to do master! even if it costs the life of a perfect egg!" - thats EGGsactly what i'd say (see what i did there? )